Ouch! Kicked in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryClam

Falcon, Falcon, Falcon....you didn't need to kick me for using the SAAW on the Suez server around 10:10 pm. After all I was in a TGB squad named "SAAW" with Shibby and Jeans et al. Oh well, no hard feelings I'm off to bed anyway. See you guys later.

lol, so there's going to be a nightly TBG lead initiative to piss me off by camping my titan with 3-5 saaws and then they'll plead innocent when their mission to piss me off succeeds and I react, oh well. I guess the year or so of having your collective asses ripped open has finally caught up with me, I should have been nicer like CJ always pleaded and left the server or switched to your guys' team, silly me.

No, the Saaw isn't banned from our servers, clearly. But I'm on record this evening as saying that if this becomes a regular thing (like it has the past few nights) then we'll have more issues like tonight.

when that saaw is pointed in the air it's a perfect time to shank somebody

if you are deliberately trying to make a game unenjoyable, thats not showing courtesy. Saawing is perfectly fine but getting together in squad and acting immaturely towards your fellow clanmate or a regular acting immaturely is uncalled for. Although kick/ban is not granted, when someone comes home from a long day from work and going through a rough time and has to put with a squad intentionally to ruin someone's gameplay well....we are human we do things.

I have a friend who just got killed by a car, only crossing the street last saturday. Its has nothing to do with game but it may affect my decisions sometimes, so i hope you guys understand that people go through rough time and shouldn't be ignored.

Same thing can happen to you.

All in all, everyone is unbanned, be nice, if you going to saaw do it because you want to, not because you think its funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back