OSHKOSH

druinfly

Day 2 of a 3 day r r r roaadddtrip! heading with my team to Oshkosh to display not one flying car but 3!!

‪Beyond Roads Teaser‬‏ - YouTube

And I would like to touch base with any of you that are going to be here at OSHKOSH airshow!!!

For those of you that don't know me my name is Daniel Beekman, I am 24- And I am the first Simulation Game Designer to accurately integrate a Flying Car into a Simulation.

I am working with i-tec, grassroots news, and various other organizations and digital projects that will bring flying cars- to a garage near you. Or at least to a simulation near you.

For those of you at Oshkosh please find the MAVERICK, Beyond Roads, grassroots news people and look me up- they should be able to point me out if you ask for super fantastic math nerd boy, "beekman", "druinfly" or simply show me to the starship captain-

- on a side note for you treckie fans. If you would be so kind as to play up the "fact" that I am indeed a starship captain- and that you are a visiting officer on a sister ship- or perhaps one of my ships officers I would appreciate it. Anything to make these noobs uncomforatible with my "unwavering" facade of epicness.

BROS!!! sorry I am so scattered with my excistance online- but believe me this!!! I am about to have a freaking epic time chilling with whoever at the worlds something biggest airshow!!!!

viva la TBG, the owner of noobs, and demolishers of wookies

‪Beyond Roads Teaser‬‏ - YouTube

p.s. I typed this on the teams MAC computer and I'll be damned if I figure out how to correct spelling on this damned machine.

i will be arriving tomorrow sometime- maybe... phone number is xxxxxxx
Own some noobs for me,
druinfly

hey man whats up, i owned some noobs tonight for ya. Hope to see you soon.

P.S I deleted your number since its in our public forums, i am sure you don't want any random idiots calling ;)

heading there tomorrow druin, will try to harrass you at your booth. look forward to the show.

I'm so excited, and i just can't hide it.
na na na na na na i like it.

Take as many pics as you can and post them for us. Been to Oshkosh once and had a blast.

Back