Oregon shooting

Soulzz

Founder
Retired Founder
Check news. 20 wounded at estimate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Time till obama.... jesse jackson al sharpton, harry reid and any other liberal try to ban firearms I estimate to be about 7 minutes away.... People got shot by a dude with a gun... in a no firearms allowed zone... I'm not shocked sad to say... hope they all make full recoveries... say some prayers peeps

I have 6 friends currently attending that college. I've heard from 4 so far.

School shootings are huge headlines for the media. I'm not belittling the tragedy that has taken place (again). But do you want to know what never makes the news? The DECLINE in violence we've experienced as a nation and in the world over many years. I recommend this book if the topic interests anyone: http://www.amazon.com/Better-Angels-Our-Nature-Violence/dp/0143122010/ref=sr_1_1? Despite repeated school shootings and bad neighborhoods in parts of Chicago, etc....we are statistically much safer today. Gun violence always makes the news. On the other hand, the safety I enjoy living in my neighborhood does not make the news. ..but I wouldn't try breaking into any houses around here if I valued my life.

I have 6 friends currently attending that college. I've heard from 4 so far.
not much of one for prayers but saying them for the two you haven't heard from yet Iggy... may they be safe and well

School shootings are huge headlines for the media. I'm not belittling the tragedy that has taken place (again). But do you want to know what never makes the news? The DECLINE in violence we've experienced as a nation and in the world over many years. I recommend this book if the topic interests anyone: http://www.amazon.com/Better-Angels-Our-Nature-Violence/dp/0143122010/ref=sr_1_1? Despite repeated school shootings and bad neighborhoods in parts of Chicago, etc....we are statistically much safer today. Gun violence always makes the news. On the other hand, the safety I enjoy living in my neighborhood does not make the news. ..but I wouldn't try breaking into any houses around here if I valued my life.
the dems won't rest until we "helmetize" everyone tho, so even one makes for a good agenda

CNN will be blaming video games again. And yet look at all the violence on tv every night, plus the movies that are made. And watching these minor wars on tv as well.
US has about 319,000,000 people so some are bound to be crazy.

CNN will be blaming video games again. And yet look at all the violence on tv every night, plus the movies that are made. And watching these minor wars on tv as well.
US has about 319,000,000 people so some are bound to be crazy.
Its stupid that blame will be places on these things when there is a pretty clear religious element to these shootings. He was killing Christians it seems. Using this or any other disgusting violent act to pump up an agenda needs to stop on both sides of politics its just shameful. @Iguanidon I hope you hear from the other 2 friends!!

He shot them after asking if they where Christians and believe in God . Sick SOB ! My heart and prayers goes out to the victims family's .
13 dead 20 wounded , cowardly and senseless act of violence .

So the news this morning said he was angry cause he was 26 and still a virgin..... pathetic.... I nominate Soulzz and Homebrewer to go forth in drag and end virginism in this country... one less reason for someone to shoot up a school... lol

“[He started] asking people one by one what their religion was. ‘Are you a Christian?’ he would ask them, and if you’re a Christian, stand up. And they would stand up and he said, ‘Good, because you’re a Christian, you are going to see God in just about one second.’ And then he shot and killed them,” Stacy Boylen, whose daughter was wounded at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Ore., told CNN.
Modal Trigger
Chris Harper-Mercer
Photo: Myspace
A Twitter user named @bodhilooney, who said her grandmother was at the scene of the carnage, tweeted that if victims said they were Christian, “then they were shot in the head. If they said no, or didn’t answer, they were shot in the legs.”

Back