Only in Michigan

Good doggie.....now DIE...BOOOM HEAD SHOT!!!

What a dumbass! His wife is even a nurse, I would have thought whe would have smelled his rotting, gangrene infested toe a mile off.

Shit, if it was gangrene you'd smell that a block away easily. Any of you ever smelled gangrene flesh? It is so nasty I can't even begin to describe the smell, but believe me it's very distinctive and very noticeable.

Still, if I fell asleep and my dog ate my toe I'd be all over that dog with a bat as if it were a baby seal. Fucking dogs. I'll take a cat any day.

I'm thinking his ol' lady spread some jam on his toe so the dog would eat it. You know, some toe jam.

I think his wife tried to cut it off and couldnt get through the bone. Then blamed it on the dog.
take the bat to the wife and the dog.

news flash: People get passed out drunk everywhere

Yeah, but when I do it in Indiana, my dog doesn't eat my toe!

Yeah, but when I do it in Indiana, my dog doesn't eat my toe!

No you are right. And the reason why that is...because nothing exciting has ever happened in Indiana, like EVER.

For real though, this happened about 10 miles from where I live. They are out in the sticks so it's no wonder something like this happened. It's all monster trucks and unemployment out there.

No you are right. And the reason why that is...because nothing exciting has ever happened in Indiana, like EVER.
Hey, that's not fair. Indianna has maple trees-hence maple syrup. Plus, they've got a long history of killing American Indians, stealing land, and the last I heard Indianna was home to the largest number of KKK members in the US. (According to the FBI) How's that for exciting?

Back