[BF4] One of the reasons I dont play BF4 much anymore:

stopped playing bf4 when i realized it was just as trash as bf3

stopped playing bf4 when i realized it was just as trash as bf3
I had fun with BF3....granted i was a Chopper whore, but had a blast dominating with TBG.

**caveat** I had fun with bf4, till I started getting random crashes due to ports, or getting spammed with, " Something went wrong".

I reinstalled it about a month ago after 2 1/2 years and uninstalled it again last week. It's still a very broken game. I guess if you play it long enough you learn ways around the quirks and crashes but I'm much less angry not playing it.

Knock on wood... Played BF4 about year and a half now (1000+ hrs) I'll bet I can count the crashes on 1 hand, guess I'm lucky.
Only issue I have is my internet takes a piss for a split second every now and again, in bf4 it instantly kicks you where in cs-go it'll give 30-60 seconds to reconnect.

Game never crashed on me ever since the huge Spring Patch from last year... but then again the Spring Patch brought a lot of awful changes to the base game.

I've played the game for a long time. I don't encounter crashes all that often. I will say that I've crashed more having the nvidia cards then I ever did running radeon. Usually now it's a directx error or could not join server.... when I've been in the server playing several rounds..

Is there a way you can maybe get on sometime on gunmaster and get rid of the hackers and people using racial slurs they do it just taunting admins who are never there and its really annoying.

and people using racial slurs they do it just taunting admins who are never there
well we have a filter that works 99.99% of the time......every leap year, on bananas in pajamas day, an ignorant tool gets to take advantage of a glitch in the TBG matrix.

It crashes on me everyday (port errors, closed or shut down connections, high ping, make sure port so-so is open, etc.... but since i love playing wit the SAS krew, Mex, Gart, vectorfamer,chuuurles, scada, and many others in the evenings/weekends I overlook it all. but then again maybe i need more than 4 gigs of ddr2 to run bf4 and more bandwidth (I have the cheapest plan on time warner) for a more stable environment. lol!
Anyways your missed snakebabies cuz chuurles keeps raping us in the bf3 maps server and we need good pilots to counter him and others aerial whores. hehe. I'll be upgrading soon. severance pay from my job will be nice i hope. :)

nah AMARUa I don't blame your setup, I mean more GB of RAM would be nice but that's not why you're getting all those errors.

I got 3 "Battlefield has stopped working" crashes today. I also got this for the first time
jNyB7HC.png

I got 3 "Battlefield has stopped working" crashes today. I also got this for the first time
see what the fuck does that even mean?
Just a random generated error so it doesn't say, "Something went wrong."
There is even a message that say something about mitigating retards or some shit.

still not a crash...I have gotten crashes before and fixed the problem...and works great. But why is it you just get kicked from server, instead of game crash to desktop with an actual error? If @MEX_cuz_I_CAN remedies this error, he will still get this same message he screen shat, even if he updates his drivers as much as soulzz shows a new guy his basement.

**caveat** it is just like port5630 or 8bazillion other ports need to be open

even if you open certain port(s). I actually had email from bf4 tech support send me a list that had so many ports to open, my modem wouldn't let me open all of them.

I was able to rejoin right after that like I was never kicked, first time I saw that error and I haven't seen it again. No need for a fix, LMAO DICE consistently breaks things. Ever since one patch, it has been impossible to jump over balconies in C-objective in conquest game mode for Gulf of Oman. The former DICE Community Manager got his position retitled to "Online Marketing Manager", he trolls the community with his name "Fixnow"

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Fixnow/

Last edited:
Back