older gamers

first link doesen't work RR I personally grew up with nes SNES and N64.

Atari here, TRS-80....and then Commodore 64 came along....been hooked ever since!

SNES and NES, Sega Genesis, N64, oh the days :).

I remember the commodore 64, at the time I had my first computer, it was a Texas Instruments TI994A.... some kind of prehistoric computer. No hard disk, no floppy disk. It recorded data on regular audio tapes....
And I been hooked ever since too

OK, now I am really going to date myself (like many of you did). I got a "Pong" in 1977 when I was in high school. Got a Commodore VIC20 in '81, then a Commodore 64, then a 128. I also had an Intellivision from Mattel, which had a B17 bomber game (and lots of Tron stuff). After that a 386 (with a whopping meg of RAM that I upgraded with another meg for, I think, $90!. We played Atari all the time in the barracks in the 80's. I started my son gaming at 3 with Doom and Duke Nuke'em. God, I love gaming in most forms (even played D&D).

My first video game: Leisure Suit Larry ...about 1984...anyone remember Larry? LOL "rated mature"

Thanks for the Leisure Suit Larry link. I may just buy that for "memory lane" reasons!
In the old days, it was "naughty" hope with the remake it isn't "absolutely nasty." LOL

No worries there. They went for a Mature rating, so it won't be too racy. I'm sure it'll be funny as hell though. 075

Back