Oh Hai

Vengeance0058

Hello everyone, I'm Vengeance0058 (On BF2142 Vengeance058, somebody already has that name for some reason)
Been playing BF2142 for several years, occasionally BF2, now currently a Brig (was a Lieutenant General, dunno how that happened)
Used to be on Knights of Freedom, but after they stopped support for BF2142..I've kinda been floating around.

Might have seen me around on the TBG Titan server.

Anyways, glad to be here.

One question.

I'd like to try to join the clan, but I'm not sure I can donate, cause I don't have like a credit card or something.
Is there another way?

Thanks Everyone!!

Oh, and RoflKnife.

Welcome to the site and your interest in our community. We accept donations through PayPal and they do not require a credit card. Do you meet the other requirements? 18 years of age and such?

I meet all the requirements except for donations. I'm not sure if I could do Paypal either. Suppose I'll look into it.
The curse of being a working college student.

Ahh yes College. I am taking courses myself after a 20 some year absence. Get to know some of the players in game and then let us know later about membership. See you on the field.

If you have a bank account at the very least echecks can work too. We can certainly sit down and work with you if you need help with that.

By the way welcome to the site vengeance.

Thanks for the welcome nonetheless!!

I do have a bank account, so some info on echecks would be helpful. Whats the general donation amount? I have a job, but also do have other school related expenses to consider.

Sadface )=

we can discuss more about this on ventrilo but don't worry about amount if thats what you are concerned with.

Okay thanks. I have the Ventrilo info, so I'll download and re-install it tommorow.
Thanks for the help!

Welcome to the site, Vengeance. Hope to see you in 2142. Oh, when you are in 2142, please lie in a prone position and look the other way so I can attempt to get your tags. Seems to be the only way that works reliably for me.

Welcome to the site Vengeance!

I see that you have a sense of humor, definitely needed here. Enjoy!

Back