OH FUCK YES!! IT WILL BE WWI!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually looking forward to it after seeing the trailer. Watching the broadcast now it sounds good just hope It's playable on release.

Dont know what the hell you guys are talking about. This is going to be incredible. No more crutch weapons/mechanics for people with no fucking skill. Good riddance "modern" warfare. Good riddance heatseekers, mobile AA, irnv, flir, hvm, and all other scrub bullshit.

im so fucking pissed it really should have been a bad co 3....

at least magicalfetus wont be able to hide in uncap until his countermeasures come back on! it will be good for that at least!

Battlefield 1 will be released on October 21, 2016, EA and DICE revealed at the game's premiere event today. The historical shooter set in multiple fronts of World War 1 is coming later this year, and if you pre-order it, you can even start playing three days early on October 18.

EA and DICE also plans to give players some early hands-on with a public beta. They aren't willing to say when the beta will kick off, but they did note that members of EA Access will get to start playing the beta early.

"EA Play" something there about potentially playing next month beta.
If your an "insider" then more opportunity in summer

Early Access for PC and Xbox One only

cedbcf4926beec914365fd5afbb5d5d7.png

Rumour ^^^ joke/ unconfirmed

“Hellfighter Pack”, containing “themed items inspired by the heroic Harlem Hellfighter Infantry Regiment”

According to Wikipedia, the 369th Infantry Regiment of the United States was nicknamed Harlem Hellfighters.

The 369th Infantry Regiment, formerly known as the 15th New York National Guard Regiment, was an infantry regiment of the United States Army National Guard that saw action in World War I and World War II. The Regiment consisted of African-Americans and African Puerto Ricans and was known for being the first African-American regiment to serve with the American Expeditionary Forces during World War I. Before the 15th New York National Guard Regiment was formed, any African American that wanted to fight in the war either had to enlist in the French or Canadian armies. The regiment was nicknamed the Harlem Hellfighters, the Black Rattlers and the Men of Bronze, which was given to the regiment by the French. The nickname “Hell Fighters” was given to them by the Germans due to their toughness and that they never lost a man through capture, lost a trench or a foot of ground to the enemy.

The “Harlem Hellfighters” were the first all black regiment that helped change the American public’s opinion on African American soldiers and helped pave the way for future African American soldiers.

#BF1 #EasterEgg In a trench during the Battle of the Somme, JRR Tolkien is there pitching a book he is thinking of writing involving hobbits :)

I hear there is a Christmas expansion pack where if you get both sides to surrender and call truce, you get to play a minigame in no man's land called FIFA 1914. It ends when one player kicks the ball into the barbed wire

this is a big FAIL!

I dunno. It does take away the whole futuristic warfare like CoD is doing. Wish it was 2143 but you know the saying 'wish in one hand and shit in the other...'

To be honest though, I really was hoping for a Korean War era Battlefield. Seems no one wants to build an FPS around it. I would think some of the battles would be worth it in campaign mode.

I wonder if by "dynamic environments" they mean digging trenches and moving barb wire around to impede assualts. i wonder if melee is going to mean a smash to the head with a trench shovel? Anyways i'm looking forward to it but i'm not pre ordering it.Disappointed its not BFBC3 Boo DICE!!

Back