Obummercare

I am sorry for you guys having to go through that. I pay tax, I show up to the clinic/hospital/doctor I get treated... I go home.

I may wait but I'm prepared to do that. It shouldn't be this difficult to get citizens cared for.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

I am sorry for you guys having to go through that. I pay tax, I show up to the clinic/hospital/doctor I get treated... I go home.

I may wait but I'm prepared to do that. It shouldn't be this difficult to get citizens cared for.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2
That's the way it used to be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

this obummercare is just another way to tax blue/white collar workers into trying to "decrease the national debt" instead of taxing the shit out of upperclass americans who make millions! raise all sales tax to 25% (take away food taxes), and stop taxing working class paychecks and be done with it. All the strippers and drug dealers and wellfare wookies and rich motherfuckers who dont get taxed paychecks via tips/free money etc..that way everyone contributes. Middle/lower class dont waste money on rims and systems and "material items", so they arent affected by material/consumer taxes(because they dont blow money like it grows on trees)...thus balancing the load...........end rant fo reals...I will retort later, time for food

obc.jpg

I would ditch my works healthcare and get obamacare BUT I don't get a tax break like my company does. I think the biggest problem with healthcare and the insurance companies is a lack of regulation a 8 dollar bag of saline shouldn't cost you 100 dollars. The last time I went to the hospital I got charged for acetaminophen, two problems with that I never took any when I was there and it cost 109 dollars for fucking Tylenol... I can get a bottle of 100 for 9 dollars at the store.

gotta pay for the gloves, the ink pens, the paper, the ink-toner, the guy who comes in and sanitzes the rooms, the paper on the beds, the bleach, the water, and the electrcity.
its amazing people get paid for prescribing Acetametaphin for headaches! (not saying you had one, just making a moot point)

Other than the guy who cleans the room who doesn't get paid a lot. I will give you a dollar for each that's 8 bucks. I never saw an actual doctor, not even sure if I saw a RN. I had the flu and needed a doctors note for work for missing more than 3 days. they tried to charge me 800 dollars. I had to call their billing and then went through the whole list of things they tried to charge me for ended up costing a little over 100 dollars. This is where regulations would come in handy. Although if our government did it they would just shit all over it with useless or cost inducing things.

I don't know anyone personally who has even looked at the site or signed up for it. I work with a lot of self employed people, at least 100 contractors and subs. Who the fuck is actually signing up for this?

People who need Medicare/Medicaid or tax subsidies. I looked on the site when it launched but I didn't create an account which is needed to see ANYTHING about a plan.

If I ditched my plan at work and went bamacare it would cost me 40 dollars more a month.

That's actually not terrible, but still who wants to pay an extra $500/yr. to be forced into a new doctor?

I would say a large majority of the unaffordable health care plans are subsidized; the more money you make the less subsidy you get. If you play taxes your a fucking idiot if you think this is a good thing.

The only good things it did was not let an insurance company deny you coverage because of a pre-existing condition and allowed potential college students to stay on their parents insurance longer. Otherwise it is just a back door tax on everyone with health insurance.

Obamacare is a pure joke. I had insurance prior but unfortunately for me it has gone up $37 a month because of this Obama guy lol

Back