Obama or not Obama?

I agreed with Obama 14.58% of the time! A few of those questions are quite vague though.

I dont like Obama I dont think I agreed on anything on that test in which he stands for. especially his proposed gun legislation, I have to have my guns. there is alot at stake in this election ALOT

I've heard a few people say Obama is not going to keep his word on certain things. What makes you think McCain will keep his word? I can't stand McCain, especially Palin.. yuck.

[quote1223962872=Nicksaerian]
[quote1223961153=Soulzz]
especially Palin...
[/quote1223961153]

I'd hit it.
[/quote1223962872]
lolz

I disagreed with him 83%, nice.....i was voting for the crazy war vet anyway. do away with guns..cmon now, even if that did go through people would still get guns....i mean look at drugs, they are illegal and they are still very plentiful.

On the plane back from Dubai. I thought you'd enjoy this, especially my military buddies in the clan. It's pretty true, though. I dont want anyone being the commander in chief that is going to say its illegal for me to practice the rights given to me by the second amendment. If we didnt have guns in every household back in the colonial era, we'd still be a part of britain!

Back