Nice GOD DAMN rape fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo549

The FUCKING rape fests have got to STOP.

How many times can a FUCKING gunship fly upsade down and bounce off the ground before blowing up?
Aparently bouncing off the ground upside down keeps them from blowing up.<- Saw this happen 3 or more times 9-10 Eastern.
Watched the gunships fly 10 feet over motion mines and they don't move. <- More than 6 times 9-10 Eastern.
Tank camping silo 1 just up and vanishes. I drive up to it in an FAV looking out the side window and it just vanished. What the tanks have cloking now?

Sonar not working on our titan. Getting killed by people on out titan that don't show. <-NOT CLOAKED!.

All in the past, "JUST MAKE IT AN EVEN FUCKING FIGHT !!!!!!!!".

hey you know what you are 2 seconds from being banned from all our servers and website. Go cry somewhere else you dont like good old ass whooping find another server. Oh wait i forgot ive seen you cry on other forums too. Your crying never stops GOES ON AND ON AND ON. And If you are still aren't banned from our servers i will make sure they watch you play. Any crying from you, will be a ban on the spot and we have a rule about NO WHINING. Lucky you been playing this long without any consequence. I heard what you said to a guy name cauldron. Bitching that he knifed you. Poor you. Grow a pair of sack and play the game.

You are lucky i wasn't on.

Tanks dont cloak and there are no suck thing as a cheat that does that. You need to learn what hacks are all about because you shoot shit out of your mouth. YOU CANT RECODE THE GAME AND CLOAK YOUR TANK. DOUCHE BAG. HACKS ARE 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE NOT PART OF THE GAME.
You say gunship bouncing....errrrrrrrrrr okay....if that is true (which i never seen except once or twice) blame DICE for their coding. Cheats dont fucking do that moron.

WOW the IQ level of this guy. You must not be very intelligent.

Nice reply Fast. Thank you.
Let me ask you how you would feel if it was happening to you?
Don't think you would like it would you?
As for Couldron_Bourne he runs a 250+ ping and the kills with the knife were
from more than 10 feet away so you figure that BS out.

I guess i'll find another server/clan to donate money to to keep them running.
I do what I can to donating.

Oh by the way fast I DON'T direct words like your a FUCKING asshole at anyone thats disrespectful to the person.

I dont want your money. You've only donated once and means nothing. If I or any TBG member donates money and break their own rules I (they) deserve to be punish as well.This is not a Get Out of Jail Free Card. Donations dont buy your way to heaven. Get that out of your head. I suggest find other servers.

Thats nice fast.
I'd like it once if people got theirs like its been given out by you.
Maybe the world would be a better place.
If people didn't complaing how could they know they weren't plain fuking assholes?

[quote1249353369=Halo549]
Thats nice fast.
I'd like it once if people got theirs like its been given out by you.
Maybe the world would be a better place.
If people didn't complaing how could they know they weren't plain fuking assholes?
[/quote1249353369]

If I knew what you meant by your last post i would respond but i can't. I think people can draw their own conclusions about your IQ level. You are a waste of my time. Thread locked.

Many of us have gotten killed over and over by the gunship. If it's bothering you that much, maybe you should take a break from gaming.

this link should answer your questions to help you find out what kind of gamer you are

<object width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/PbcctWbC8Q0&hl=en&fs=1&&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/PbcctWbC8Q0&hl=en&fs=1&&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;></embed></object>

-relocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back