NFL Playoffs

VOID

Now that the wild cards are over, who makes it to conf. championships and super bowl?

Im a beloved Chiefs fan (season ticket holder) and just hoping for 1 playoff win LMFAO but hoping for redemption against the Pats or "cry me a Rivers"

Now that the wild cards are over, who makes it to conf. championships and super bowl?

Im a beloved Chiefs fan (season ticket holder) and just hoping for 1 playoff win LMFAO but hoping for redemption against the Pats or "cry me a Rivers"

I hope #76 Laurent Duvernay-Tardif comes back for you guys and help you win it! Can't say that this is my original team but it became my team too few years ago since he is from my neck of the woods and such a brilliant guy. But I must cheer for Pats too! ^^

I hope #76 Laurent Duvernay-Tardif comes back for you guys and help you win it! Can't say that this is my original team but it became my team too few years ago since he is from my neck of the woods and such a brilliant guy. But I must cheer for Pats too! ^^

That's Dr. Tardif to you and me :) LOL

Pats Chiefs AFC Championship would be awesome!!!!

Chiefs / Pats it is............sure hope it doesn't do this again next weekend LOL

Attachments

• IMG_6244.JPG
    IMG_6244.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_6260.JPG
    IMG_6260.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 201
Pats wrecked the Chiefs in the first half, they came back in the second but Pats won in OT. Superbowl 53 Rams v Patriots.

Fantastic game last night. Chiefs played extremely well! I think the Pat's win just came down to the coin toss really. That and you could tell the Chiefs defense was worn out and tired.

Overall, fantastic game.

Some wise words from a true legend!
Screenshot_20190120-222915_Twitter.jpg

I would agree. NFL may become PPV someday.

Can't wait til that dumbass coordinator Bob Sutton gets fired. What kind of idiot leaves 1 on 1 coverage on Gronk multiple times in the same game.

Also, Saints got robbed.

Can't wait til that dumbass coordinator Bob Sutton gets fired. What kind of idiot leaves 1 on 1 coverage on Gronk multiple times in the same game.

Also, Saints got robbed.

He got it today...............fucking FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Pats

Takeaways

1. It was cold AS FUCK!!!!!!
2. Berry should have never been playing
3. Bad calls both ways, but roughing the passer.............come on, if you as so much look at Brady you get flagged LOL
4. Zone doesn't work........esp against Brady......hence why Sutton is gone
5. Couldn't see it, did Hogans pass hit the ground?
6. Last but not least................DAMN YOU DEE FORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck, you cant see that you are so far off sides that you can kiss the tackles ass!!!!

Gonna root for the Pats I guess............hopefully Brady will retire then LOL

Back