New TBG Trial Member

OrphanSlushies

Admin
Admin
Hello everyone! I'm making this post since my about me was a little short and want the community to get to know me a bit more.

My name is Todd, I mainly play Battlefield 4, my username is OrphanSlushies. I've been playing on PC for about 3 to 4 years now from switching from console. I've been playing video games since probably 2005. I work full-time during the week and am most active during the evenings and weekends. I frequent most battlefield 4 vehicle heavy servers such as our own Air and Sea server and All Maps Conquest. If you see me in-game feel free to chat me up, I am always using the battlefield 4 chat.

I'd like to think I'm a pretty chill guy, so yeah just hit me up in-game if you ever want to talk.

Hello everyone! I'm making this post since my about me was a little short and want the community to get to know me a bit more.

My name is Todd, I mainly play Battlefield 4, my username is OrphanSlushies. I've been playing on PC for about 3 to 4 years now from switching from console. I've been playing video games since probably 2005. I work full-time during the week and am most active during the evenings and weekends. I frequent most battlefield 4 vehicle heavy servers such as our own Air and Sea server and All Maps Conquest. If you see me in-game feel free to chat me up, I am always using the battlefield 4 chat.

I'd like to think I'm a pretty chill guy, so yeah just hit me up in-game if you ever want to talk.

Hey Todd welcome to TBG.. RECRUIT!!
LOL I was a recruit too!.. I play mainly on our Locker All Explosives!! But I do love me some Lost Islands & Paracel Storm. I was in the Navy.. It takes me back bb! Welcome to TBG!

Last edited:
Back