New System up and Running!

Im still undecided if I wanna go with the new case or not, but I have decided on getting two 780's in SLI, already ordered em, should be here in a couple of days! :-D

I am looking at some cases to replace my Cooler Master HAF X case (as it does not have USB 3.0 headers), with something new, I guess, tell me what you think, if its even worth replacing that HAF case with one of these:

Amazon.com: Antec Twelve Hundred V3 Black Steel ATX Full Tower Gaming Case: Electronics
Amazon.com: Raidmax Raptor No Power Supply ATX Mid Tower Case (Black) ATX-823BR: Computers & Accessories
Amazon.com: AZZA Solano 1000 CSAZ-1000 Full Tower Case (Black): Electronics
Amazon.com: CM Storm Stryker - Gaming Full Tower Computer Case with USB 3.0 Ports and Carrying Handle (SGC-5000W-KWN1): Computers & Accessories - !!!!! Looovee this one, lol
Amazon.com: Azza Genesis 9000B Full Tower Case, Black (CSAZ-9000B): Computers & Accessories
Amazon.com: Azza HURRICAN 2000 Full Tower Computer Case with 4xEasy Swap HD Trays and 2x2.5-Inch SSD Trays (Black): Electronics - but proly will get this one!

Too bad you ordered those 780s already. I just saw this guy is selling 2 titans for $775.00: EVGA Forums

Holy Mother!

If your Specs weren't impressive enough, that case is OUTRAGEOUS! Which model is that dude?
Congratulations. You have Hardware for like 2 more years easy.

Holy Mother!

If your Specs weren't impressive enough, that case is OUTRAGEOUS! Which model is that dude?
Congratulations. You have Hardware for like 2 more years easy.

Haha! That's the Xigmatek Elysium super tower :) You could put a house in there, I think. Lots of room, which I love.

Nope. Somebody contacted the seller about buying them, but they're not sold yet.

I logged in and couldn't see the thread yesterday - something about permissions :-/ ... Gotta go to work anyway.

you guys cant message the seller?
Can't even see the thread. Not that I am currently in the market anyhow. The UPS guys asked my wife if I was building "one of them online gaming computers" after delivering my new case. After an interrogation, big purchases will have to wait until Autumn (wife is a high school teacher) when discretion is no longer an issue.

Can't even see the thread. Not that I am currently in the market anyhow. The UPS guys asked my wife if I was building "one of them online gaming computers" after delivering my new case. After an interrogation, big purchases will have to wait until Autumn (wife is a high school teacher) when discretion is no longer an issue.

If I remember right, you have to have at least 50 posts on EVGA's forums to see the listings.

Just an update. I was playing around with overclocks last night/this morning and I got it to 4.7ghz and it was stable gaming, but not during benchmarking. So, I'll have to say that, for mine at least, the max stable OC is 4.6ghz. I was able to run my memory at 2133 at 4.6 also.

I ran 3dmark 11 at 4.6ghz and finished with 13922. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-4770K,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Z87-DELUXE
With the old X58 and a 680 I got 10579 so that's a decent upgrade to the Haswell and the 780.

At 4.6 idle was 30c load was 46C for the cpu, the gpu was 29 and 37.

Back