New serversettings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fose

Hey,

changing the camera view in vehicles on ur BF2 server doesnt work...
On purpose disabled?
If not could u guys please change it back to normal ?

Thx

Got the same problem
Can`t change the view on vehicle
tried it on jet and tank.
Couldn`t get the clear, back view, etc
Haven`t tried other server yet .... But i don`t think it is related to my setting - everything was fine with my setup...

On every other server it works for me.... thats why i thought you guys changed it.

Hey,

changing the camera view in vehicles on ur BF2 server doesnt work...
On purpose disabled?
If not could u guys please change it back to normal ?

Thx

the setup has been fixed at this point please check again.

As my threads and posts are getting closed/deleted for idk what. I am posting a screen of what happens on ur server on a daily basis in this thread.
My thread about this problem has been closed and deleted, without giving any solutions or useful answers, so you guys obviously dont want a discussion about this, which i find strange.
I can only say, that I will not play on a server anymore, that cant get the teams balanced...
It was real fun to play here before u had to close the server down, but now it is just a frustrating experience.
I am looking forward to coming back, once u solved that issue...

I saw the thread being closed a few days ago by one of ur admins, a day later or so it was deleted, so I guess it wasnt during that period u mentioned

I saw the thread being closed a few days ago by one of ur admins, a day later or so it was deleted, so I guess it wasnt during that period u mentioned

Well BF2 is very popular among many of our admin's I am sure it will get ironed out. Cant give you any speed promises but I will be sure to talk to a few people see whats going on.

I will have to get with Seed tonight when I get home to verify what settings were messed up in CC, but as for the deleted post we had to move it to a private section due to other factors. We will also look into the balance issue you mentioned. Thanks for taking the time out to inform us of these issues.

I played the server regularly for the last week and that didn't happen while i was there.
So you might be really unlucky. Or it only happen during European daytime :-(
That would answer why it is still populated......

Playing in our servers is a privilege......
The only thing we asked the player is to stay polite and respectful.
We appreciate also when people mention, advise us of problem, so we can improve the playing experience.
An easy way to check for admin is the chatbox....

The two complains are 2weeks apart, assuming it hasn't been fixed during that time is ........ adding the fact that it is STILL populated is a lack of goodwill... anyway....
You have to understand that this is a east coast server, and most of the clan member/admin are on the east coast as well, so service during our night is not always available...

BOTs have lot of advantages and some inconvenient, balance is one. It requires one of the HA to switch them, and we do when we are available and are advise of a problem.

BTW if you are ready to pay a salary, we can hire full time admin :)

i know that this is US server and I dont blame any admins for not being online during european time.
Even if admins are online (during the time I made above screenie two or three were there, darksteppa and Killswitch), they cant do anything about the balance problem....
It was different before u had to shut down server for a few weeks ago, I think u had lesse bots (8?) so it didnt make that much of a difference when they got mixed up...
Perhaps u guys want to reconsider reducing bot count ?!?!

First you wouldn't even been playing on this server if it wasn't for me.

http://www.tbgclan.com/f11/ban-appeal-11046/

Second, we had cheaters messing with the server for 2 weeks. We do what its necessary to get back to the level it was before. The part that pisses me off the most: iF you do not want to understand or show your support about our recovery process then find the door and don't let it hit you on your way out. Do you have any ideas how much i spent to get the servers fixed?? And you are so worried about the content of the server.As mentioned before it is a privilege to play on our server. So i ask, who is stopping you from moving on to another server? Enough with your self centered comments. When its full they are gone. When not they help. When the server makes a full recovery they will be removed completely. So is there a big problem? No

As for why your older posts were being moved (not deleted) is because the ones responsible for messing around with our server was reading posts like YOURS, thought it was funny and gave them motivation to attack them MORE. Something you probably don't even care about it.

Thread locked.

do not make another useless post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back