New Recruit inbound!

KerFuLtC-420

Hello everyone this is KerFuLtC-420 as a new recruit from the TBG Clan. For the past few months I've been trying to become a member from different team gaming clans. Wake Island 24/7 is one of my favorites servers in the game and that's how I realize the existence of this clan. For now, I'm in a trial and I hope I can know you all people and have a great gaming experience.

Sincerely,

KerFuLtC-420 (pronounced as "careful T C")

what up man, welcome to TBG i read your name as ker-fucked lol.. enjoy the server hop in ts more then i do and you will have no problems getting in..

Hey dude, I know you said you applied for other clans, but you are not going to find a better place to play than here. We have the best servers and best admins. Come run with us on a few rounds of metro and we'll show you.

See you in game!

Metro and Air Maps are the places to head to if you want to get to know most of us. Even if those servers aren't your thing; you should get on TS and join in the cursing. As long as we know you and get on with you, we're likely to vote you in. Welcome.

you can also send soulzz a picture of yourself with your shirt off....that seems to speed up the process... not that I would know anything about that...

Straight? So what?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jEVA0l3rR48#t=01m40s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back