NEW PATCH COMING OUT!!

we already know a week now. A guy from Dice told one of our guys in the UK forums. But im not sure its about extra stuff. Just a security patch. And that link the guy showed is either not working or fake. The website is not even working for me.

Well, the website is down. Either EA is really quick to take down a website for a beta patch or the website never existed in the first place :).

The site worked at about 7:45 EST, don't know what's up now???

OP is full of shit. It takes them years to fix the damn dedicated server security holes and they're still working on it... do you know how much work and testing it would take for them to add two new vehicles (amphibious at that) and have the sentry gun stop detecting and shooting through titan walls?

Nevermind the shit about "screenshot lag spike" which is impossible to remove, and "titan explosion lag spike" which IDK wtf he's talking about.

I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if DICE actually made any changes to 2142 except very little things (damage, firing, recoil, etc. adjustments, pod rotation speed, spawn locations etc.)...

Fixes:
-Transporter #3 seat
-Operation Shingle EU base glitch
-Sentry Guns no longer fire through Titan walls
-Added new map
-Danube River
-2 new amphibious vehicles
-Operation Shingle stat- tracking
-Wake Island stat-tracking
-Titan lighting stabilized (sometimes dark, sometimes light)
-Titan explosion lag spike
-Screenshot lag spike

How about when you fly the minimap is slightly off. Say you fly over bridge. The minimap shows that you are still on it.

well they are actually putting out a patch but only for security fix.

I doubt it will be a full-fledged patch. It's most likely going to be some back-end thing that you patch the server with, like the 1-pac-gunship fix.

Speaking of patches..
How come you cant use the NS armor in some normal maps.. I mean yes i know you need NS but cant they make a Tampa server or heck a mod to any of the normal servers to use NS stuff???

As for the patch.. its exactly that.. They just throwing some more Ducktape on the wound till they come out with a new Engine

(2142 runs the same engine as BF2) sad but true

Back