NEW MAPS

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
2142 will have two new maps. One that looks like Gibraltar/ Tunis only bigger called Anzio and the other I have no info on yet. Just let you know that there will be 2. Saw the screenshots somewhere but I cant remember. All silvery color.

Looks sorta like a Gibraltar remake but a lot cooler :D. Interesting find FAST :D

the whole point SECRET. LIKE CIA SECRET TYPE. No j/k

Bah viewing forums that dont have moderators cause they all pretty much delete them since it is a beta.

A map named Hollywood?? Thats.. interesting.. LOL.

kick ass. I have am account with combat testing and participated in the "booster" beta. Maybe I could find out or join or something?????

I have a friend that is also a part of the Combat Testing. So you guys get early info on that shit or something?

yes, you download the maps or patch or whatever and demo them. You provide feedback, try to beak the game, shit like that. Its kinda cool but gets kinda stupid sometimes. o check out their web site and see if you can get hooked up :)

I like the map, great design but it still keeps me thinking.. why do they release this INSTEAD of releasing fixes!!!

they will probably release a patch with the new maps. Probably will not fix everything though :(

Well thats just how EA is (SHIT) lol..

Back