New killingfloor 2 footage revealed

Confirmed temporary and they actually expire on the 16th of April... So yeah, they won't even get you early access.

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=104540

I guess it'd rock to spend my weekend mostly playing KF2, but if I don't I'm not as butthurt I guess.

In other news, it seems they toned down the hunting shotgun a bit. I guess it's okay, it used to act as a 60-degree cone of headpop in dual-shot mode ^_^ . Still looks great gosh I can't wait to try the shotguns :p . Also the game needs moar lever action and dual handcannons :) .

P.S. If you don't watch the entire video (I didn't) watch the kill at 43:51. I lulzd.

Last edited:
I got the word we should be able to host kf2 even before early access.

Nice to see tripwire caring about the PC community. Everything seems to be going smoothly giving us pretty much full access to our shit unlike the big popular developers.

I got the word we should be able to host kf2 even before early access.

Nice to see a tripwire caring about the PC community. Everything seems to be going smoothly giving us pretty much full access to our shit unlike the big popular developers.

I really like Tripwire, for stuff just like this

Hopefully tripwire won't pull a red orchestra bug fiasco on kf2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

It's just a UT3 engine server. Modded or whatever, but the core is UT3. So yeah, it figures it'll be free to install/download.

IDK. Handing out keys to GSPs and shitty twitch streamers that are both using it to get people to watch their shitty channels or buy their overpriced servers has so far left me with a distinctly bad impression. Except the pcgamer giveaway which was handled somewhat decently. I didn't get a key and the chance was apparently 1 in 18 or so, as 135K+ unique IP emails were received for 7500 keys.

@x=FAST=x

TBG KF2 Servers.png

added a third server running hard and long mode

Can you post a new screenshot i added some more info.

Cheers!

Back