New Game to add to TBG?

SealingDrake

Would anyone that plays WoW be interested in Starting a TBG Guild on a Realm of choice? I'm sure people have posted on this about it before, but I've been playing again a lot and I figured I'd see if anyone would want to join me in this?

next MMO i get into is Elder scrolls online, ive been in beta after beta after beta for it lately and its tons of fun. Maybe once that comes out i will join you in there if you want. I dont really play WoW anymore though.

Ahhh you guys are jerks lol d: can't we asst least have a channel in ts for it :) pleeease??? Will love you forever! But its totes no homo

BTW Frit0z, how did you get into the Elder Scrolls Beta? i apply at least once ever other day! lol my PC should be enough for them! :/ you should upload some gameplay? ive been dying to play it, and they keep pushing it back, good yes, but bad because its killing me! xD

Just lucky i guess. I am in tonights beta, and no i will not upload any gameplay or take any screenshots. It is a strict NDA, and my email address is plastered all over my screen as i play.

Well i tried, lol i understand not doing it :) just... How are the graphics?, are the controls nice!? Anything you can tell about it?

All I can say about WOW is:

queen-middle-finger-gif_zpsbd47f1f2.gif

I successfully rehabilitated from my WoW addiction over the course of this summer along with the rest of the RL friends I raided with. Never again. Sucked so much of my life away and racing to clear new content and hard modes for some server first action was like another job. WotLK was fun because I was unemployed for a year, Cata was shit, and MoP was intriguing at best.
Good luck in your WoW endeavors and fuck everyone who got TESO beta invites...

I successfully rehabilitated from my WoW addiction over the course of this summer along with the rest of the RL friends I raided with. Never again. Sucked so much of my life away and racing to clear new content and hard modes for some server first action was like another job. WotLK was fun because I was unemployed for a year, Cata was shit, and MoP was intriguing at best.
Good luck in your WoW endeavors and fuck everyone who got TESO beta invites...

This.

next MMO i get into is Elder scrolls online, ive been in beta after beta after beta for it lately and its tons of fun. Maybe once that comes out i will join you in there if you want. I dont really play WoW anymore though.

Get me in. Now.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

Back