New Build DeadPool

Aldo I am a bit surprise to see that I am using 100% of all my cores at some points while gaming. Considering it a Kaby 4.2 I would of expect a bit more but I am not overclocking at all.

What game?

It definitely shouldn't be at 100%, your GPU yes but not your CPU.

That is weird. Very weird.

Is your hyperthreading on or off? BF1 benefits quite a bit from it.

I ran it on my i7-2600K everything full ultra and it was definitely not 100% :D

BF1 typically runs the cpu at 96-99% use if you are overclocking the CPU; at least if you're overclocking Intel cpus. Using Intel's speed step, I don't see this at all but whenever I OC the cpu I get the same thing, which is counterintuitive.

When I say 100% it's peaks at 100% and not all the time, average is lower more in the 75-80% range

Ah, so everything is O.K. after all.

If you want to murder your cpu though (for no particular reason), get cities skylines.

Looks like a gamer! Well done!

Before you do a final wrap, there are 2 things you might want to consider:
1) Drop a second 200mm fan on the top of case, if possible.
2) Put your fans, for your CPU cooler, on top of the radiator in the pull position.

Why you ask?
The second 200mm fan will assist your CPU cooler a great deal. I actually have this config in my Rig. I prefer this set up to the push/pull config mounted directly on either side of a CPU cooler. Having your fans on top of your cooler allows you to easily clean the radiator, without having to un-mount the radiator and fans to do so. Placing the fans on top also puts them closer to the 200mm fans above and creates a greater draw. This will be very effective, even in OC modes.

Cheers!

Reading up on some posts here... One thing I know for sure, ALL fans on or above your CPU radiator should be pushing hot air out of your box, not sucking air into the box! I have had this config for near 4 years now, and im running an OC(4.2Ghz) Hexacore processor that runs hotter then most Quadcore CPU's will. I idle around 38-40c and peak around 58-62c.

Back