New Build DeadPool

ColdIceShot

Good day guys,

Well I am very happy to say that I did my first build alone ever and it started like a champion on first try :)

Here is the official part list:

Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
Asus MAXIMUS IX FORMULA ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Founder Edition Video Card
Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360 40.6 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
Samsung 960 Evo 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
3 x 120mm Thermaltake Riing fans
3 x 140mm Thermaltake Riing fans
4 x 200mm Themaltake quiet fans series
Thermaltake Fans Commander

Here is some pic of what the case look like when it was naked and now, I am almost done at cable management at the front but did not touch cable management at the back yet and miss two fans one at top right and one at bottom right.

Case that I removed every exterior parts:
4129612bd7.jpg

4129e755fb.jpg

Here is it :)

412b62bfc3.jpg

412c059553.jpg

417980730c.jpg

417f62d85e.jpg

412f1b7224.jpg

:)

I just noticed something you might want to tweak a bit. Are those cooling tubes rubbing against your back fan? Be careful they don't wear a hole and cause a leak in that beautiful new computer.

I just noticed something you might want to tweak a bit. Are those cooling tubes rubbing against your back fan? Be careful they don't wear a hole and cause a leak in that beautiful new computer.

Just for the record since I told you already I pushed these tubes to the maximum left without touching the fan to take care of cable management to the right. I will push them more to the right soon cause they are 180 degree swivel but they will still be near by this orange exhaust fan cause they are long.

did you set your fans on your radiator to bring in air or push it out Lil Bro?
The 3 x 120mm color riing fans screwed on the radiator are taking air in the radiator and the two 200mm fans on the top put the air out of that radiator. Is it ok?

I kant see the pictures. I was looking forward to being turned on. :(

As long as there's air moving through the case your fine. Just check your temps while under load, if it looks normal then you didn't screw up.

I kant see the pictures. I was looking forward to being turned on. :(
You probably have problem with your comp or mobile cause I can see them and others too. Try to copy url of pictures in your browser.

As long as there's air moving through the case your fine. Just check your temps while under load, if it looks normal then you didn't screw up.
Sounds good I will probably game on it and monitor temps for the first time this evening since I am downloading drivers and all my games since two days lol

I monitored while playing BF1 this evening and here is the results. When I am not gaming 28C CPU 25C Case. While gaming BF1 at Ultra average of 58C and peaks at 68C. I had a warm room and missing one big exhaust fan on top so will see on a second test with better condition. But it's the first time that the case is all closed and I still don't even run the fans at half speed yet.

The 3 x 120mm color riing fans screwed on the radiator are taking air in the radiator and the two 200mm fans on the top put the air out of that radiator. Is it ok?
No that's not okay. You're pulling air up top while trying to bring air through the radiator below. Orient all the fans the same way. It usually works best bring air in both from the top and the bottom, this way you get a push/pull that's passing air through the radiator fins. As it is now you're hurting your cpu temps because the fans are fighting each other and not much air is actually flowing through the radiator fins.

Edit: unless you mean the bottom fans are pushing out the top as well as the top fans. Regardless, you'll get noticeably better temps if both of them are bring air in from outside into the case through the radiator.

If you want to do a push/pull fan config on the radiator, you'd be better off getting 3x120mm fans on the top in addition to the ones you have on the bottom.

Back