New Build DeadPool

No that's not okay. You're pulling air up top while trying to bring air through the radiator below. Orient all the fans the same way. It usually works best bring air in both from the top and the bottom, this way you get a push/pull that's passing air through the radiator fins. As it is now you're hurting your cpu temps because the fans are fighting each other and not much air is actually flowing through the radiator fins.

Edit: unless you mean the bottom fans are pushing out the top as well as the top fans. Regardless, you'll get noticeably better temps if both of them are bring air in from outside into the case through the radiator.

Right now my 120mm fans take air in and the 200mm fans take air out so it's a quick in and out for the air flow in the radiator from the inside the case till the outside. I will follow what you say and change the 200mm fan to suck air in instead of pushing it out. My only concern is that if I do that I will have only one 140mm exhaust fan to push hot air out on all my fans. The orange one on the top back left.

Edit: Should I change the two 200mm fans for the radiator on top to 120mm fans? Cause now it's a mix and I still have 3 x 120mm fans that I did not used yet and was about to return them. It's just that this put me one extra fan that I gonna need to figure out where to plug in.

Last edited:
Oh shit your the smart one and you putting fans on so airs pushing against each other
How the hell am i going to Build my very first PC now
im screwed lol

Oh shit your the smart one and you putting fans on so airs pushing against each other
How the hell am i going to Build my very first PC now
im screwed lol

Lol It's not like I screwed up much.

DAMN IT THE HELL! I still kant see the photos. I wanna SEE.. Fuck it. i get some privacy webpage when i right click on them. thats wut it looks like on my end. Finally figured out how to use snippet tool
upload_2017-4-6_12-25-28.png

DAMN IT THE HELL! I still kant see the photos. I wanna SEE.. Fuck it. i get some privacy webpage when i right click on them. thats wut it looks like on my end. Finally figured out how to use
Not sure if you can see or not cause I can't see what you posted lol... But on another note I am uploading a video of the complete tower on youtube. You should be able to see that once I post it in few minutes.

It looks beautiful, but one question. Is the top of the case solid? It looks like it is, and I'm wondering how those three fans on top of the case would get any air if they are. I was expecting to see the fans glowing when you showed the top of the case for a brief moment. Also, if you're not using those hard drive cages (one looked empty) you could remove it or space them out for better circulation too. It sure looks nice though!

If you look at the first naked pictures of the case that I posted the cover for the 200mm fans on top is not there. So the 3 x120mm LED riing fans that you see inside the case are attach to the radiator and radiator attach to the top of inside the case. The two 200mm fans are on the exterior of the case on top in that reserved space for fans and filter as you can see on this video.

Also the HDD cage is not empty, I showed you the empty one in the middle cause I have one regular HDD and one SSD on the top and button and you are supposed to separate both by one space to let the airflow in.

Thanks for the update, that video makes things much clearer, glad to see those top fans can breathe well. As far as the empty h/d tray goes, I'd still pull that out if it's not being used so air can flow better between the top and bottom one that you are using. That sure is a nice looking build, good job!

Finally. I got to see it. Yay! Thanks for the video and nice build. But I have one question why are there fans on the bottom of the case? Noob ? i know.

I read and heard people saying that a good place to suck air in is also at the button of your case cause technically the cold air in a room and house stay at the bottom(lower floor) and the warm air go high. Probably not a huge difference every little things like that can help overall.

Bastards! I knew there was a conspiracy going on. :) Prepare yourselves for a beep beep fest.
@ColdIceShot Deadpool flick shulda been nominated for academy award. great writing and directing. lets hope the 2nd film does well.

Well got the last fan in and did what you told me and I have very good results overall.

CPU Min was at 27C, did 24C after change. Average of 52C while gaming with peaks at 67C

The most impressive is the GPU temps that went down drastically especially when I am cranking up the fans. I use to have peaks on it at 78C and now the highest I got today was 55C as a peak but maintained a average of 44C with min of 30C

Motherboard doesn't go higher than 30C in peaks, average of 28C.

Aldo I am a bit surprise to see that I am using 100% of all my cores at some points while gaming. Considering it a Kaby 4.2 I would of expect a bit more but I am not overclocking at all.

Back