netflix vs. hulu plus

BlitZ003

anyone got recommendations? I currently use Netflix, the g/f was askin about hulu plus the other day and I went and looked and seems they have some that Netflix doesn't as well as Netflix has some shows hulu plus doesn't. so didn't know if anyone has used, has both, or what ur take is on either. I don't have TV I just have my interwebs for watching tv shows.

I use both. People will say fuck Hulu because they won't pay for commercials. But those same people already pay for commercials with cable TV.

Netflix has a lot of season 1s that aren't on hulu and the season 2s are on hulu. Eventually I run out of shit to watch.

Just tried to cancel my hulu for awhile and they gave me 2 months free

yea if you dont have Cable TV, both would seem logical. I use netflix, if it doesnt have what we are looking for, I have a couple sites on deck I use for streaming(movies/shows). Betwixt those two back burner sites, they've had everything the family has wanted to watch.

We have both. We get so much content out of the two that we cancelled out satellite service. If I could only have one it would probably be Netflix. Get chromecast. It's awesome.

fuck hulu as it used to be free long long time ago in a galaxy not so far a way.

I use Netflix, Amazon Prime and cable. Cable is on for hockey season then I cancel it. Netflix for the summer and fall. Amazon is a yearly thing and most of the movies on there are on Netflix. I just binge watch things on there and then it's old. All there original content shows come out in the fall, they are 6 episodes long and then you have to wait a year for 6 more. I like it because there isn't a contract. The movie selection sucks I think and when there is something good it is usually on Prime. I've never used Hulu.

Lilyhammer better have an ending or I'm gonna go find a robot dog to kick!

I use Netflix, Amazon Prime and cable. Cable is on for hockey season then I cancel it. Netflix for the summer and fall. Amazon is a yearly thing and most of the movies on there are on Netflix. I just binge watch things on there and then it's old. All there original content shows come out in the fall, they are 6 episodes long and then you have to wait a year for 6 more. I like it because there isn't a contract. The movie selection sucks I think and when there is something good it is usually on Prime. I've never used Hulu.

Lilyhammer better have an ending or I'm gonna go find a robot dog to kick!
Where the hell have you been [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Netflix alone. Work keeps me away from home and when I'm there I usually just sleep and eat before the next shift. It works fine. Good selection and they change out the shows from time to time.

Hulu is ok, have a co-worker that has it. Seems alright. Amazon prime seems badass but it lacks chromecast capabilities. I have no say on cable, I've never had it man.

Your girlfriend sounds like she wants a bigger commitment, have you two tried anal yet? If not then anal for hulu is a bargain deal/combo pack.

Where the hell have you been

Witness protection! I kid, I kid. I've been working like crazy since last spring. Things are finally starting to slow down. No snow here so I haven't had to plow very much this winter.

Back