Need some feedback

I wasnt the one who said Dell is underclocking. I also know the card runs off a 350w psu at full speed without close to having a problem.

Actually, I don't even give a fuck.

Ok so basically something is not working right with this comp...My fps are way lower then what they should be...I even turned everything to low and they still only average 30 fps...Madman was tryingt help me but even he is baffled...Any ideas why my fps are so low during game play?

Oh and btw not to be a dick but arturo if you don't give a fuck then don't bother reading the post or responding...It's that simple man...Even the guys at computer works said I needed more power then what dell had in there...

I wasnt the one who said Dell is underclocking. I also know the card runs off a 350w psu at full speed without close to having a problem.

Actually, I don't even give a fuck.

Yeah not so much. If someone here takes a GPU-Z screenshot of their Dell computer with a 5770 and post the clock speeds we'll compare it to the stock clocks and I guarantee they are lower.

Raider, do you have HBAO on or off in your options for for BFBC2? I ask because if it's on it slows shit way down, and with it off you should notice a speed increase. Just a thought.

HBAO and Vysnc are both off in the game and im still only getting 30 fps and me and madman checked into some stuff and he can't figure out what is causing the low fps either...Im highly annoyed at this tho...I should be getting alot higher fps...

Ok turns out xfire is shady and wasn't working properly...I downloaded fraps and tested my fps and im getting anywhere from 64 to 84 fps...And even at times it shot up to 180 and 200 fps...So im good to go now...

That sounds more like what you should be getting for FPS with your system. I'm glad you got it figured out.

Applys to the whole thread

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WAOxY_nHdew?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WAOxY_nHdew?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back