Need a new mic!

Ss750rdr

My trusty old Cyber Acoustics headset finally crapped out on friday. I am going to get me a new one this weekend. Any suggestions under 50 bones? I don't need anything high quality since my hearing is screwed from years of jet engine noises.

I have used the Logitech USB headsets for years. usually wear out the cord before any problems, but for 20 - 30 dollars you can't beat them.

I have never liked headsets because it keeps breaking off or the mic doesn't work or some other shit goes wrong with it. I got sick n tired of using headsets and grabbed myself a desktop mic. No problems ever since I bought a desktop mic. Much better too! All you need is a perfect set of headphones (like DJ headphones) and 1 desktop microphone. I been using this stuff for almost 3 years now and never had a problem with it but, before hand, I was always having massive probs with headsets. think about it. ;)

SkullCandy FTW! haha

Get a Sennheiser. You'll spend a bit of money on one, but it will last you at least 5 years.

Get a Sennheiser. You'll spend a bit of money on one, but it will last you at least 5 years.

You could go to McDonald's with Soulzz and have only a dollar and the guy would tell you to buy the Angus Bacon and Cheese. He is right about them but if your trying to save money I will throw what I picked up for 40 retail out there.

Newegg.com - Logitech H530 USB Connector Circumaural Headset

Shame theyre not on sale or something, probably something better out for that much. But its Driver-less USB. Once your take it out of skype mode put it in game or music the sound is awesome and mic gets a shitload less complaints than the one in my laptop. They dont work for everyone and i mean literally some people have had no luck getting them to be recognized, Ive had no problems and no regrets. The mic is adjustable rubber boom and with exception to the wires inside to break the mic off you would have to be doing it on purpose.

But as i said for freaking 50 id keep looking i got myne on sale expected it to be cheaper online.

+1 ive had mine for 4 years and counting, and still in perfect condition. (no rips or tears in the fabric and no fractures in the plastic)

I forgot to mention that I've dropped my Sennheiser PC160 headset over 10 times in the past 5 years. It still works like it's brand new.

Back