Naval Strike expansion delayed

Quality is our number one priority and we will not release Battlefield 4 Naval Strike on PC until we feel it meets the highest quality level possible.

This cracks me up. It will either never come out or should be out since the whole game is beta anyway. How bad is it for them to delay. My theory; it actually works and they have to go back and put in bugs.

Highest level of quality. You should have done that with the first game!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Its probably a PR move nothings actually wrong other than the typical stuff they just need some good manufactured press.

Ah ha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Actually, I bet it is this: The bug(s) they found are currently in production. However, they discovered that their release of NS would trigger the bug - such as a server side crash when certain factors come into play. Or, more likely, there is a current bug that they have ignored because it is minor, but NS makes it 10x worse.

Its nice to hear it will be delayed, one less bug infested release from EA. NS should be badass when it releases though.

Joke I heard last night in TS. The delay is due to the fact there were no BUGS and this had to be fixed.......

Carrier assault is now running

Added naval strike maps to rush conquest and domination

Last edited:
Back