Nasty-Jr Server issues

NastyJr

I keep getting kicked, Punkbuster kicked player Nasty-Jr for 0 minutes, [Admin decision] every time i join, after 2 mins or so of being in server. Help plzz

Not to but in, but it sounds like BC2 and a ban if he can't actually get loaded in the game.

I've seen him in the WaW CTF server, I would try updating punkbuster and make sure you don't have any programs running in the background that could cause this, steam and wegame are a couple that you might want to turn off. Something to check while waiting for an admin reply.

Something like this has happened to me before, hit ` when you enter the server, if you see pb spamming an error message then you probably have the same problem that I have had in the past. Best thing for you to do is to un-istall/re-install pb, update pb, then re-start your computer.

well your not on the banlist for BC2 if thats what this is for. atleast not under the name you provided.

Edit: ahh found ya. you were banned on september 2nd at 2:36pm EST for saying a racial slur. we do not remove bans for racist remarks.

cant fix it. you were banned for saying a racial slur. we dont remove bans for racial slurs.

I haven't played on the server in weeks.... And also, FAST removed one of my bans... The only other thing was when i said, Wtf is a MonkeyJew.... But you removed that, because i didn't know that MonkeyJew was racial.. :/ I haven't been on the server in weeks, so idk how i can be banned.. :/ Fix it please.

And i can stay in the server for a few minutes, THEN it kicks me... When i was banned, i could get in for a second, then i was banned... So i dont believe it was a ban... Even so, if i did do something wrong (I honestly cant remember doing anything wrong) im sorry about it, but can you please lift the ban, its the only server me and my dad can play together... And he bought this game for me, so we could do something together....

well if its not saying it was a ban when you get kicked then maybe fast did remove it before. and in that case its not an issue on our end. go to PunkBuster Online Countermeasures and download the setup program to update your punkbuster

oh and heres my evidence after going through the chat log.

Starting PBUCON.
Info: nil or old ucon entry found.
Info: attempting to update ucon
[02.09.2010 14:35:52] PBUCON Started Successfuly...
Monitoring
[02.09.2010 14:36:38] Nasty-Jr : NIGERCOCKSOCKS
[02.09.2010 14:36:38] Attempted to kick Nasty-Jr for using foul and/or abusive language.
[02.09.2010 14:36:41] Player 'Nasty-Jr' left the game.

happened just seconds after i got our language filter running again.

I removed your ban for this even though I shouldn't of

http://www.tbgclan.com/f11/ban-appeal-8177/

This is something completely different. YOU brought this on yourself ....again....can't help you this time. You swore it would be your last issue with us. Apparently not. Kid you got a alot of growing up to do. Spewing out that uncalled for racial remarks on a public server? Get real.

You know whats funny we only got 2 rules. Don't be an asshat and no racial slurs and you still can't follow it. You are permanently banned from CTF

Just accept your Ban you screwed up Twice 1( never Thought )2 (Typed it out in chat) yes thats twice your brain malfunctioned
Im glad your banned 1 less asshat to worry about

Be gone tiny tim with your lie's!

(Nasty-Jr to):FAST, I am honestly sincerely sorry. I don't know why I did it. But I can assure if you give me another chance, it shall NEVER happen again. I am extremely sorry that this all went down. Please give me one chance. I shouldn't have disrespected you as I did, it was wrong, and a terrible mistake. But if I get another chance, I will control myself, I promise, I've just had family issues / school issues with a lot of trouble etc. And I didn't mean to take it out on you, nor anyone else. Please, just one more chance, I love the server CTF, and I really want to play with my Dad. It will never happen again, I promise you that.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> ......What a bunch of BS!!!

Back