My P90 :)

Sgt.SID

Donator
Ok it's a P90 Spyder but it's a one of a kind. Just got done making it from two gun's. One Spyder pilot paintball gun with mod's and a air soft P90. Taking orders if you want one made.
DaKidChicago's Channel - YouTube

DaKidChicago's Channel - YouTube

HTC 2506.jpg
HTC 2508.jpgHTC 2509.jpgHTC 2510.jpgHTC 2541.jpgHTC 2535.jpgHTC 2191.jpgHTC 2506.jpgHTC 2508.jpgHTC 2509.jpgHTC 2510.jpgHTC 2541.jpgHTC 2535.jpgHTC 2191.jpg

Nice job Sid. Yes make me one so I can shoot you in the ass with a paint ball when your done with it...lol

Thanks guy's!!! Took me two week after I had all the parts. Not easy at all and I was lucky that my brother's work has a machine shop. In the video the gun was at 400psi and it is loud. At the park they only let us go up to 280psi.

you can use that same airsoft gun and insert a ruger 10-22.. the standard .22 caliber ruger gun that has been the industry standard for years. it only requires that you cut a slot in the side so that the cocking lever and case ejector is open. Building a .22LR P90 replica cheaply | The Firearm Blog (see this link to see how it's done)

I liked the part where you describe the tensioner for the frames per second. Anyways, nice job Sid!

lol Noooooooooo you caught that :( It's feet per sec :( I'm a dumb ass. To much gaming ;p

Well that's hard to say. I got the gun and hopper for free. The air soft P90 was around 30 bucks. Then their was the machining of parts to make it fit. Which was free and I have a shit load of tools from doing HV/AC. So 30 bucks and two weeks of my time. But if I were to make another one.......around $230 give or take.

that's not too bad actually. I'd love one of them! hahah damn england..you can't own a flipping nerf gun without a licence hahaha

I would sell mine for $300. Thats what it would go for or thats what others who hack I mean make them go for. I've seen other's half ass them on youtube. I think I'm going to do a SIG or a Aug next.

Made another gun for a guy in Texas. Tell me what you guys think. I know I sux at making video's.

Back