My last post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyEVA

BANNED
BANNED
Hey, Fast! I already told you that I am not intersted in relationship between you and other pilots and clans. I play with alot of good pilots and it is not a reason to call me their bitch. I have been avoiding playing on your server for quite a while but the rumors are not only on your server. A while ago I was asked on another server "how well do I suck Idris". Unfourtinetly, I have heard this crap from alot of people. When someone said that I call you a motherfucker I just couldn't take it anymore. And just so you sleep soundly: I never heard anyone say that others fly better than you. But I did hear people talk about your manners. And now I am starting to belive that since you managed to insult even me...

wambulance.jpg

Eva,

I'm sorry you feel this way but to be honest I wouldn't get too wrapped around the axle about it. There are a lot of assholes who play this game and it's best to try and ignore them. I should probably take my own advice because I know you and Alden have seen me rage. I've personally never seen you run your mouth or talk badly about anyone and I've probably played 500 rounds with/against you. Basically just give it a while and things will blow over and settle down.

Eva we are goona work this out, I like chicks that play video games, dont worry ok!

I am one of the nicest people, you never spoke to me in person so you wouldn't know. But if I'm being attacked you better believe i will be nasty.

So lets go back 2 months ago, you said next time you call me a moron and embarrass me in front of my friends i won't play on the server anymore. I said next time you embarrass me and accuse me of breaking my own server rules in front of my friends I'll ban you. Fair trade no? I tried explaining nicely on the server the rules but you still thought i was breaking our own rules... No difference between calling you a moron and what you did. Not sure how your standard of life is, but I swear/smack talk to my friends and everyone here, nobody takes it personal. But since you don't know me i can understand that. I already showed you what your friends do to me every-time they join the server (that you are guilty by association but you say you don't want to be part of that) and your situation 2 months ago. Say what you want but don't think you are the sole victim here because you are not. Now you say manners. I know who they are Well lets see: you being rude to me so i returned the favor, ollegro stalking me (not anymore), Idris calling me a cunt because I'm pissed at ollegro's behavior (falcon and I tried explaining what he did but would not listen) no I'm not at fault. I just want to be left alone. THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR???? You don't know my side of the story all you care about is yours and your friends.

And I said we have the RIGHT to talk about ANYONE/ANYTHING privately. Thats why they call it private forums. Maybe you should show some class and respect our privacy.

But again lets end this on a better note, so I'll keep it short and sweet, we apologize for any inconvenience, if this still continues to bother you so much then find servers that don't

I'll miss your "sexy gunship" if you decide to not play with us anymore (even though I haven't played 2142 for like over 2 months now)... QQ

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M_V7u8tfHcA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M_V7u8tfHcA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

by the way I moved the following link away from private to public, you know the one that alden kindly leaked the info to you (and has been removed because of that). This is exactly what went on. Some stuff you claim about me or us is totally wrong. As rayzor said girl/guy/noob break the rules you will get kicked or banned. Nothing to do with you being a girl etc...

http://www.tbgclan.com/showthread.php?t=6314

There are no other posts about you, TBG doesn't revolve around you. Just move along. You bring nothing but drama. A little whiner crying and looking for attention, me against the world is not working here.
You did a good job manipulating two people (2 of which proved to be fools) but thats as close as you will come. Omg you insulted me. Can you say cry me a river? I should of been more rude I wasn't. GROW UP.

Eva,

I am sorry to hear that you're not going to play with us or on our servers anymore. I always enjoyed flying against or with you. You have always been polite to me, and some of the other members of TBG, so I would not let a bunch of idiots from another community ruin your time in game. Your always good in my book, just remember that some people can be jealous of others, its the way of the world

You have scewed views that are lopsided so much that you would try to convince other people that we are unfair or that we as a clan have wronged you and I really believe that we are the ones that have been gracious to you and you have repaid some of us with insults and disrespect.
As far as I am concerned with you.... your attitude and actions have told me everything I need to know. According to you LadyEVA does no wrong ever....anyone who says anything otherwise is guilty of the same thing within minutes. Then you try to get others to sway to your Misguided views. ect ect ect....
I will not miss you being in our servers because you are a habitual rule breaker and never take responsibility for your own actions.

You have scewed views that are lopsided so much that you would try to convince other people that we are unfair or that we as a clan have wronged you and I really believe that we are the ones that have been gracious to you and you have repaid some of us with insults and disrespect.
As far as I am concerned with you.... your attitude and actions have told me everything I need to know. According to you LadyEVA does no wrong ever....anyone who says anything otherwise is guilty of the same thing within minutes. Then you try to get others to sway to your Misguided views. ect ect ect....
I will not miss you being in our servers because you are a habitual rule breaker and never take responsibility for your own actions.

amen. Makes us look like assholes when you only see her side of the story. See the difference between he said she said. We also show proof. You have yet to do that or take responsibility for your OWN actions. I've already apologized (2 times) any inconvenience this may of caused you. But you haven't.

"There are no other post about you, TBG doesn't evolve around you. Just move along. You bring nothing but drama. A little whiner crying and looking for attention, me against the world is not working here.
You did a good job manipulating two people (2 of which proved to be fools) but thats as close as you will come. Omg you insulted me. Can you say cry me a river? I should of been more rude I wasn't. GROW UP. "
oO nice...

Tnx for comments guys, i still love you, see you on TBG servs).
EVA

P.S ohh I forgot... sorry for making your clan leader nervous;)

Can you believe this person? Sorry to burst your bubble but you are insignificant. Ouch

LOL just enjoy TBG as you watch from the sidelines. Ouch, so much for last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back