My first ever Youtube video

Thanks again for your kind comments regarding my first ever montage everyone. I've got enough kills down at the trains near the C flag to make another so there may be a sequel coming before too long. I'm just trying to find some inspiration for the next song. :)
How about "The Prodigy, Smack my bitch up"?

Just checked out your song suggestion Cracky and I had to say thank you. That's a strong contender!

Yeah, I think you even got a teabag if I'm not mistaken. :)

Can't say I am going to miss the knife mechanics from BF3 when playing in BF4 at all

Nothing is more silly than being warped forward 3 steps to the back of a guy just because you pressed the knife button.

MacN8r, congratulations on your 1000th knife kill milestone last night. Well done! Can we expect a knife video from you too?

MacN8r, congratulations on your 1000th knife kill milestone last night. Well done! Can we expect a knife video from you too?

I will have to see about doing one. I am now on the way to 1300! @ Vengeance - I only had 36 knife kills on July 18th, had 1140 more by Sept16. I think my rate of gaining them is pretty quick.

Back