my clan D2D wants alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjep

hey my user is bigjep my clan wants to become alliance with ur clan this is wen we get admin on ur clan and u get admin on our clan our head admins are bigjep and JoelP. plz reply we are very trustworthy we have 2 other alliances BaFs and HIT our enemys are [UF].

Hmmm - I would venture to say it sounds risky. There are a lot of untrustworthy people in this world. People who try to control stuff that isn't theirs (and there isn't even an alliance). Anywho... Soulzz and x=Fast=x will get back to you i'm sure.

Only TBG members get admin on TBG servers. Sorry, not going to happen.

yup, right here with our fearless leader on that one, no way jose, we are not going to trust 2142's #1 server provider to a clan of 3 people.

[quote1244840318=Dirty-Lex]
yup, right here with our fearless leader on that one, no way jose, we are not going to trust 2142's #1 server provider to a clan of 3 people.
[/quote1244840318]
are you sure there are 3 or is it my myself and i LOL

So, in a respectful tone guys, we will not ally with you because we have many a server and it does not make sense for us to trust them all to a clan of 2 people, who for all i know don't have a server. also, we all contribute to keeping our servers running and only think it fair that people with admin do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back