MW2 dedicated servers possibly?

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
IF they do release this is it because they dont want to lose their fans to DICE and the creators of Medal of Honor? Possibly. I dont buy this myself but this is the rumors going around. Source not strong enough yet

January 11, 2010 (unconfirmed thus far)

Included in patch, DEDICATED SERVERS, NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS AND ATTACHMENTS.

New Maps include.

Afganistan. Urban map. street fighting.

Gaza. urban map.

Vitnam. jungle warefare

Africa. Desert ops

Siberia. Snow ops

Egypt. desert ops.

New weapons and attachments

KNIVES:

Survival knife; double edged blade. can be throughn plus re picked up

PISTOLS:

Glock 17

browning 9mm

ASSUALT RIFLES:

Sig 550

Sar 80

G3

SMG:

Steyr mpi

Shipka smg

SNIPER RIFLES:

Parker hale m82. Bolt action

LMG:

Parrabellum

Attachments:

Pistol attchment to shoot around corners.

nightvision rifle scopes (sniper and aussault rifles only)

Bulletproof vests and slash proof vests.

Yea? Sucks to be them because this is to little to late. DICE already capitalized on their mistake and i for one will not cave so easy. This is gonna be a $15-$30 DLC most likely so dont get your hopes up to much.

I don't think this patch is going to happen. What's done is done, they made their money already. They don't care about the fans, only the dollars in their pockets. And the only way to reverse this removal of dedicated servers is to heavily support the games that feature dedicated servers. Although I hate EA as much as Activision, I WILL be buying BFBC2, because of this.

we might toss a server up but i am not getting the game, (if they do this). Yeah its true they got what they wanted. That robert guy (community manager) pissed me off so much i took down the cod 4 server and un-installed the game. Never put a person who plays 360 exclusively and be the community manager on ALL platform. Dumb

The only one i like to see succeed in call of duty from now on is Treyarch (rival of infinity ward). When i think about I like treyarchs cod 5 more than cod 4 now. I used to be different but the gameplay i think is much better. And I heard they are putting a new one out in the next 2-3 years.

the next cod should be out late next year, thats how it always works

if they do come out with dedicated servers, Im gonna mail them their G4 head lines IW looses huge consistuatant of gamers, and all im gonna write is:

HAHA TOLD YOU SO FUCKNUTS

Back