Ms Hensley attacked after saying her PTSD is on par with war veterans

a radical atheist-feminist?! smite it with holy water!

zoinks yo.....I will hold my toungue. I have to otherwise......just yea. Fucking interwebs, guess her pops never told about the sticks and stones(and bullets, and mortars, and rockets, and IEDs and guys shot in the head) vs words....Not doubting a diagnoses, I however, AM doubting the severity of her PTSD....Maybe if she had some sense of spirituality, she would be okay. She was never healthy in the first place. Femenists(most of them) are hate mongering, whiney bitches, anyways! Always good note to self: If you cant swim, stay out of water....If you cant sing, dont do it in public....if you cant take it, dont dish it out...And if the interwebs is being a mean old sonnuva bitch, LOG THE FUCK OUT!
I would totally beat the shit out of her with my cock, and sodomize her with a 15" black rubber cock AKA Jesus, AKA The Savior! How about that for PTSD?! Anyone got a dose of the HIV or Clap I could borrow and give to her too!? I bet she fucks students, biased ass femenist! DIE

So instead of getting off of twitter since it is causing you so much stress and mental anguish you decide to stay on it and inflame the situation? I'm calling BULLSHIT this bitch is just plain crazy.

Truly a fucking idiot and a shame we must share the same oxygen with this humanoid.

Mind telling me how you really feel Snake?
I mean, if femenists werent so closed minded, some dick might do her some good...And a man in her life would set her straight when it comes to shit like that. Fuck her PleaseTakeoutSandinsertDick....fucking weak minded poseur! Mental disorders are often increased due to physical hardships (ie scarfing gallons of Ice Cream, and self negativity .....last I checked feminists were supposed to be proud and strong), not more mental onslaught. She is a disgrace to feminists world wide.

I hope she gets raped.....twice on the same day...then she could claim PTSD. Fuck man....

Back