Moo?

those are people that have never left the city.

What? Those people need to go out and see some cows sometime...they are missing out :D

those are people that have never left the city.
I dunno. You can live on a farm all your life and almost never see a cow. I believe I saw a total of 3 in NC in a total of 35 years. They were all on the same farm lol

yeah got to chime in on this....as a kid i lived in north FL not far from Ocala, Gainsville and Cedar Key(in the center of the 3).....no bull shit....i saw more buffalo, camels, horses and ostrich then i did cows and i went out of my way for years to pick shrooms(had to go out of my way not many cows)......couple of the locals thought they were going to get rich on the "new beef" like these dip shits did not live through the new coke years......buffalo raised around humans are like giant dogs and are fucking AWESOME when they wont run you over....camels will spit at you if they dont like you or know you, kinda like a dog but more gasey (yeah they fart a LOT)......ostrich STINK to high heaven and can be smelled for miles!!!! plus they just nasty to people.....near mind the crazy number of horses being close to Ocala and all the stuff for race horses still being done there

now the cows....2 places near me had them.....both had bulls in the pins with the females.....if the bull did not chase you the farmer did with a shotgun filled with rock salt.....never got gored by a bull but man over the years i pulled a ton of rock salt out of my ass from farmers....it was worth it when i came home with 5 gallon buckets filled with shrooms.....i love cows for more then just steaks, burger, rib eyes and T bones.....they give me magic mushrooms.....but in saying all of it i still saw less cows then i did the others....mainly do to me being in the crazy parts where land was dirt cheap but still close to something

Back