Military

Shibby

Was just wondering who in the clan is in the military or prior military. i know we have a few people in the military. im currently a Marine. what about the rest of you?

USN retired, currently working civil service for USAF as an aircraft mechanic. Proud father of two USMC Marines.

Former Marine 10 yrs, 81-91. Now a teacher and father of 1, Jimmy3x.

I salute each and every one of you. best I can say is I was in AFJROTC for 4 years in HS, with an uncle as a Fire Chief (firefighter) in the Air Nat'l Guard. I've got the utmost respect for our servicemen and women though. I'd shake your hand if we met in RL.

o7

USAF 4Jun92-current
Jet engine 'mech
Currently whored out to the ANAAC (Afghan National Army Air Corp) in lovely Kandahar :)

The Afghans actually have things that will fly? Aside from flies, that is.

Commission in may from rotc, headed to USAACE at Ft. Rucker, 7 year SO, Active Component.

[quote1260293660=MacN8r]
[/quote1260293660]
Mi-17's, a couple of Mi-35's, AN-26's/32's, and not many of those. Some C-27's showed up to Kabul from Italy, but they broke on the way over, oopsie.
And clouds. OMG they are deathly afraid of clouds, according to our pilots that are mentoring them.

And yeah, flies too.

Army 2000-2006, Currently DOD Civilian working at the Software Engineering Center in New Jersey.

USAF, retired in 2008 after serving 21 years. Now I'm a professional fuck off artist working as an engineer for the civilian sector.

[quote1260312284=MacN8r]
[/quote1260312284]

Yeah they have things that fly! To prove it to you, I have a photo of their air force right here. In the picture is one of ours as a comparison for you.

bin_laden_flying_carpet_l_ae4de85bc.jpg

Army Desert Storm vet here....5 yrs active, 3 NG. M1A1 Abrams Tank Commander, 23 Iraqi T-72, 64, 55 kills in DS (BMP's and soft skins I didnt bother to count)

[quote1260327234=Zaelen1944]
Army Desert Storm vet here....5 yrs active, 3 NG. M1A1 Abrams Tank Commander, 23 Iraqi T-72, 64, 55 kills in DS (BMP's and soft skins I didnt bother to count)
[/quote1260327234]

hey by any chance did you know a LTC Micheal Boden during DS I? He's a good friend of mine who was also in the mad dash to baghdad, high way of hell and was a tanker with the 2nd Hell on Wheels

Sure didnt...I was in 24th ID, 4/64 Armor...we did the end around on the left flank, ended up outside of Basrah.

well good to go
nice to know who did what and whos still in.
i tip my hat off to all you gentleman

Back