Might be time for a greeting?

ZulfoDk

Hi guy

Guess its time for a little greeting/introduction, now that I am a trial member.

My in game alias is ZulfoDK, and my real name is Lars - like the Swede in all old Westerns, but I'm not sweedish, but from Denmark, and to you 'Merucans, no, Tivoli is NOT the capital city of Denmark :)

I'm 46 years old, going on 47. I have been playing the Battlefield games since BF1942, BF2 being my all time favorite game in the series.

I work as an Team leader in an Network Operation Center at Denmarks 2. lagerst ISP.

In my spare time I do a little PHP-coding, go for walks with the dog, drive my car (got an GT86, or as you call it in the US Scion FR-S) and then I play a lot of BF4.

Qua my time zone I guess I wont be online when a lot of you other guys, I usually stops playing when the server resets at 4 Pm :)

My play style is "supportive". What I mean to say with that is, I would rather PTFO and get killed, than have a high KDR. If I play as assault, I'll go for the revive, and die :)

BTW - If I whine in chat, just tell me to stfu - I'm one of those persons that write "WTF" a LOT! :)

C'ya on the Battlefield.

Hi guy

Guess its time for a little greeting/introduction, now that I am a trial member.

My in game alias is ZulfoDK, and my real name is Lars - like the Swede in all old Westerns, but I'm not sweedish, but from Denmark, and to you 'Merucans, no, Tivoli is NOT the capital city of Denmark :)

I'm 46 years old, going on 47. I have been playing the Battlefield games since BF1942, BF2 being my all time favorite game in the series.

I work as an Team leader in an Network Operation Center at Denmarks 2. lagerst ISP.

In my spare time I do a little PHP-coding, go for walks with the dog, drive my car (got an GT86, or as you call it in the US Scion FR-S) and then I play a lot of BF4.

Qua my time zone I guess I wont be online when a lot of you other guys, I usually stops playing when the server resets at 4 Pm :)

My play style is "supportive". What I mean to say with that is, I would rather PTFO and get killed, than have a high KDR. If I play as assault, I'll go for the revive, and die :)

BTW - If I whine in chat, just tell me to stfu - I'm one of those persons that write "WTF" a LOT! :)

C'ya on the Battlefield.
GTFO! its MURICA! or MERICA!... I kid.... but seriously..... Murica!!!!

I made a typo, ment to write 'Muricans! ;)

lol... nice to meet you... have you ever played against Gazza (or Gaaza or G4zza)? He's a great friend out of Germany... just wondering... welcome to the clan... Watch out for Joel's Butt jokes.... :)

Welcome!

All I Could think of when you mentioned your name was the movie "Lars And The Real Girl" 2007. It's a funny movie if you haven't seen it.
Anyway, thanks for introduction and yeah, I probably won't see you most of the time with the time zones, it sounds like you're playing while I'm working and probably vice versa although I hope to see you online sometime.

tumblr_lq4ktiGSvx1qd5e41o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Man this is a change usually all new recruit greetings are a recording from soulzz basement.
Nice to meet you

Welcome. Where are you from in Denmark? Our exchange student from there was from Virum. She just sent me a message that she will be going to Roskilde this year. I am sure you have done that in the past! Hopefully we will have a chance to meet up in game.

lol... nice to meet you... have you ever played against Gazza (or Gaaza or G4zza)? He's a great friend out of Germany... just wondering... welcome to the clan... Watch out for Joel's Butt jokes.... :)

Dont remember playing against Gazza - and I can take butt jokes all day long!

Welcome!

All I Could think of when you mentioned your name was the movie "Lars And The Real Girl" 2007. It's a funny movie if you haven't seen it.
Anyway, thanks for introduction and yeah, I probably won't see you most of the time with the time zones, it sounds like you're playing while I'm working and probably vice versa although I hope to see you online sometime.

I think I did see that movie :)

Welcome. Where are you from in Denmark? Our exchange student from there was from Virum. She just sent me a message that she will be going to Roskilde this year. I am sure you have done that in the past! Hopefully we will have a chance to meet up in game.

I live in jutland, and Virum and Roskilde is in sealand - I have not been to Roskilde Festival, I'm not a "festval-going-type-of-person". Living in a tent, pissing in mud is just not me :)

"exchange student"... "she"... we all know that's code for the male prostitutes you and Soulz pool together to bring over for a "work visa".

Greetings from Canada and welcome. Hope to see you online and hear you in Team Speak!

Welcome to TBG, we like to put the Fun in Dysfunctional.

welcome to the community it's nice to see good folks sticking around. I have played a few rounds with ya.

I like you already...
I have been playing the Battlefield games since BF1942, BF2 being my all time favorite game in the series.

BF2 and Desert Combat mod were for MEN who played video games.
Back when the character voice-overs were actually in Farsi.
Back when choppers took a SHIT ton of skill to fly
#Murika

Back