MIA

Greddy

So I an email recently asking if I was still alive, I am...Was laid off from work and been busy with that BS irl. Just figured id let everyone know that im still here. Deciding weather or not go find a fulltime job or go back to school on the governments dime. Sorry for not being around, in game or on the forums, just been stressed with the way the economy is, and didn't wanna waste time on the PC gaming at the time.

Greddy

Fuck. I hope things work out, whatever you decide. Thanks for the update.

Personally I would go to school. You'll get a better paying job after you graduate.

Glad to see you around today Greddy. Was fun flying you around today. Will have to do it again tonight when I get home.

Yea, i dunno i want to go back to school just to get that piece of paper but then again i don't. Its most likely the best choice but at the same time i need to pay the bills. So going to wait till Jan and if something worth taking don't come again, back to school it is. At this point not trying to rush things.

Yea my computer crashed on me which was the cause of me to stop playing for a bit. But then during the time I was laid off which lead to the extended leave. But ill be pretty active from now till the holidays are over.

Had a blast gaming with you today... Hope to see you around some more but I understand life comes before gaming. Best of luck on your decision.

Back