Medal of Honor Open PC Beta

Soulzz

Founder
Retired Founder
Source: PC Open Beta | Medal of Honor - Coming October 12, 2010

Start Date: October 4 | End Date: October 7, 11:59 PDT
Grab your MREs and prepare to spend four days playing two new maps and modes for the multiplayer version of Medal of Honor. Anyone can download and play. All that is required is an EA Account when you launch the game and to accept the beta agreement.
Recommended System Requirements
Operating System: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7. Processor: QuadCore 2.0Ghz. Memory: 2GB RAM+. Video Card: A video card with 512MB of VRAM and one of the following chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce GTX260; ATI Raedeon 4870. HDD Space: 2GB. Soundcard: Soundcard with DirectX 10 compatibility. DirectX: DirectX 10. Disc Drive: 16X CD/DVD Drive.

They can keep that smelly piece of shit game. I played probably 5 minutes of it and knew I would never play it again.

At least it's free to play for 3 days. I'll certainly be playing it to see if it's worth purchasing.

wow you guys really dont like medal of honor do you. Never really like it myself that's why I have always played the Battlefield series.

At least it's free to play for 3 days. I'll certainly be playing it to see if it's worth purchasing.
What part of it sucks a box full of ass did you not understand? Fuck purchasing IT SUCKS ASS! End of story. :)

Lulz, I'm actually interested in how it sucks so much - didn't look that bad on the videos... kinda like BC2 nerfed.

I'm with Soldier, it's beyond horrible. It's almost Soulzz-like.

Edit: BTW Soulzz I'm just fucking with you because you're always so good-natured about shit talking. We love you.

....even if you are a flaming homo.

Me 3 - game sucks. Not getting it - unless there is some kind of total re-design.

@Heat
That's one of the problems - game looks great on video and screens. "Nerfed BC2" is being generous. There is nothing battlefield about it.

Well, the open beta is suppose to be a lot more polished than the build we played a few months back.

Well, the open beta is suppose to be a lot more polished than the build we played a few months back.

Are you getting paid to spout nonsense now?

A lot more polished would equal a bowl of ass not a box. Either way...wait for it...the game sucks ass.

Soulzz, seriously. How much do you expect the final product to improve from the beta? They started with a dead dog and might end up with one that limps. Either way I wouldn't expect it to be anywhere close to an enjoyable game.

Are you getting paid to spout nonsense now?

A lot more polished would equal a bowl of ass not a box. Either way...wait for it...the game sucks ass.

LULZ!

True dat. They might fix a bug or two, but look at BC2. The beta was more or less what the final game is now. It's impossible to change core mechanics in a couple of months...

Soulzz, seriously. How much do you expect the final product to improve from the beta? They started with a dead dog and might end up with one that limps. Either way I wouldn't expect it to be anywhere close to an enjoyable game.

I don't know what to expect to be honest. At least they are giving us a free game to play for 3 days. Take or leave it, but it's a good move in my book.

It's live. I'll let you guys know how it is, or, you can play it yourself until the 7th.

Back