Maps suggestion

wardog.[Hk.]

Hey, I am really glad to see your new northern strike server. I played a few time and I noticed that the maps where mostly titan maps. I do love titan and is the mod I prefer, but in northern strike i do feel like port bavaria is alot more fun in conquest mod. I suggest you do a rotation from titan to conquest in port bavaria. As for bridge to ramadgen, maybe you could do a rotation ( conquest & titan) to with a reduced map size (idk if its possible in NS expansion) since its 46 players.

I was also pleased to see you mixed titan map to be exclusively sidi power plant. As the big sidi fan that I am, I alsol loved the fact that in your old "mixed titan" rotaion you had shuhia tahiaba that is also an excellent map! Maybe a rotation, if possible of course, of those 2 maps could be interesting! 002

I over played suez that is why I rarely connect to any suez only servers.

Anyway thats just my 2 cents, tell me what you guys think about that!..

thanks, wardog.

i liked mixed but was never getting started anymore. Sidi is just an alternative. If that doesn't work, it will keep changing till something works. Camp Gibraltar is an obvious one but I will give other maps a shot before that one.

Ill see about adding port bavaria conquest to NS server.

lol, anything but campG, its really the only map of 2142 I really hate. Those small bottle neck fights that are pointless, getting killed by some random nades, so mutch restriction in your movement....but thats just me. Some other random/original conquest maps could be:
1: Minsk
2:Belgrade
3: Verdun

*Edit* Mixed titan map was pretty mutch active at night these last weeks. Mixed titan was one of the few server I looked each time I logged on. And if I saw more then 30 players in the server, i would join it without even looking any further.

I think the problem with mixed (in my experience) was it kept crashing.

[quote1254876791=z242pilot]
I think the problem with mixed (in my experience) was it kept crashing.
[/quote1254876791]
sadly yes.

Yep, most of the issue on Mixed was the crashes. Every time we’d get in up and get a few rounds in it would go down. Although our community didn’t support it as much there were a few of us that regularly played mixed. At one point it would always crash the first round of Shuia. It was most frustrating since it was less popular and harder to get back up after a crash.

Hopefully Sidi will give it more stability although I’ll miss some of the other maps. Glad to try something new with it.

Mixed titans, 1 round each = thumbs up. I played 4-5 rounds last night on fullhouse and no crash. nice work.

yep just woke up one morning and said what the hell give it another shot...

Back