-lTBGl- rdx hopper

Ownage

One of your own members were rdx hopping in the titan. His name is L72102, I'm guessing that he is new to the clan. Please talk to him about rdx hopping and setting a good example as a -lTBGl- member.

thanks for your concern ownage! Will make sure everyone is up to date with the rules!

Are you sure it was him; I've played with him almost 2 years and normally he carries a medic kit or engineer kit.

I doubt that very seriously. Everytime I have played with him in our servers he has been Assault or Engineer!

Yeah, it's damn near impossible to get him to use the recon kit. I really can't recall ever seeing him demo hop in the 2+years I've played with him. Are you sure you have the right person?

Also, just because one is using RDX, that does not mean he is an RDX hopper. I use it regularly on the titans, but I do not hop around and pull the trigger. I lay it and wait for the enemy, OR (although the situation rarely presents itself) I will run through a crowd of enemies, throw, it down, then hit the trigger, WITHOUT HOPPING. Maybe this will help................

if you throw one rdx and blast the guy its not hopping, correct. But tossing left and right jumping is very irritating so clarifying exacting what rdx hopping is, is essential.

lol...... I got kick for hopping while using support...............lol diry-lex kicked me for that one. I had a turret in my hand and I was trying to dodge his fire while letting go of the dam thing. I guess he didn't like it. Thankfully it was just a simple kick and I was able to rejoin instantly. The message just said hopping.....

[quote1231380676=Tool&Die_Nerd]
lol...... I got kick for hopping while using support...............lol diry-lex kicked me for that one. I had a turret in my hand and I was trying to dodge his fire while letting go of the dam thing. I guess he didn't like it. Thankfully it was just a simple kick and I was able to rejoin instantly. The message just said hopping.....
[/quote1231380676]

Lol.

I guess probably bunny-hopping is what he meant. Can be annoying at times. I personally usually let people go though... it's not like I haven't done it (though rarely and usually only jump once) to get behind cover safely.

Back