look at this crap

xBaltique

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvzpsvfvMIM

does this kind of stuff really fucking happen??
does PB catch this shit because if it doesn't i think i'll stop playing.

and can a hacker anonymously come forward and explain to me what it is you GET out of cheating??
i mean.. it'll take you some serious introspection, the kind that might reveal to you a serious personality disorder that will eventually lead to other social problems (spousal/child abuse, substance addiction, theft etc..).

i just want to know what about not playing fairly tickles the dark, frightened and molested child within you.

cheers!

me.

I will be honest they should have built some of that into the game. In 140 years if we dont have more advanced heat sense technology we are doomed. Granted the aimbots are cheapshit, Thermal imagery should be in the game, but not to that extent, just proximity.

AH HA! I knew I wasnt going crazy, some guy was chucking gernades at me threw the containers on suez yesterday but his name was weird and i couldnt kick him or ban him, it was st0ky-69 * it was st0ky dash and a number i think it was 69*

Aimbots and hacking are money buckets for other people. One thing to consider is that you will get caught; how many people have we banned from our server. Last night Jaws banned a guy for me that had 74 GUIDs; talk about a dedicated SOB. Go ahead waste your money and don't complain that you cannot afford an upgrade for your computer.

That's no shit Roth, you put a tv up my bunghole when I was hiding next to a silo. Imagine my suprise.

I wish game developers would figure out how to stop cheaters once and for all..

You would think that it wouldn't be that hard for a PB rep to buy (or hack) that software and break it down to where they can make PB detect it. Not sure why this isn't happening already.

Thats why they take "screen shots"
Because I'm sure they cant legally purchase the software to hack it.

Well - I know for a fact that there are just those grenades that are really - too good. Kinda funny how physics of the game work sometimes - but these grenades will bounce off of everything twice before falling at your feet and killing you. And who said you cant have a tv missile aimbot? You see how loopy that tv missile is? Its like going in a spiral... kinda dead give away.

I wish I could say that something could be done, however these are computer games, and in computer code what can be coded can be uncoded, modified, emulated and just about anything else that they have the knowledge to figure out. Hackers will be caught how they are always caught usually by there own ignorance. Sure once there caught the ban list's try to keep them out, but it is not always successful. I don't think it is possible to create a computer game that cannot be hacked in some way sooner or later. As far as PB goes I was an admin on a server two years ago and caught someone cheating (video game play footage), definite aim botter. So I did some searching around and found the site that was selling the crap and posted a link to it with Dice, EA, and PB. Not one of them have responded to this day. I have to agree with an earlier poster hacking is a cash cow for these guys and I see no end to it anytime near. Patches will slow them down, but unless they change the fundamental code in the game they will be back. You would have a better chance at trying to instill some morals into them...Good luck with that...lol. It's just part of the gaming experience if you ask me, and when their caught you deal with it then to the best of your abilities, which is hopefully the end of it until the next one.

Unless someone comes up with a brilliant idea to permanently change the way we look at some sort of hardware ID that CANNOT be spoofed, similar to how consoles operate, I don't see this happening. Anti-Cheat methods will work, but they cannot stop everyone.

Hopefully someone will develop something of that nature.

did you notice that the ppl play are german, that's german words on the screens. I spend time station in Germany, I know german when I see it. No wonder the germans are cheaters. That was why I like having our server screen shots running. If there was a question about someone I could look at their screen shots and see. I used it and miss it.

I agree. When will the SS be up and running again?

By SS I mean Screenshots not the Elite German Murder Squads

If by screenshots you mean auto SS's, it's a bitch to maintain it on all 4 of the servers... We could do it, but I don't know how willing most people would be to check them.

Back