lolwhut! look at that ACC!

Just wait until joelebroy sees this. Doing all his SUAV I know he has a way better accuracy than this.

I was dying the other night when ShiningN was SUAVing in the metro. Kept my freaking head down and always looking behind me.

I never got hit by those missiles, cause unlike my m8's I was intelligent enough to seek shelter when the warning came. Stupid humanoids!:D

Tomahawks don't count towards your accuracy as they don't count as shots. However, as I've recently learned, when they do hit something, that does count as a hit. So, in essence, every time your missiles hit, you get back a missed bullet hit, and gain back some accuracy. Missiles that miss don't cost you anything against your accuracy because of this.

ahh so the round I got with 191%acc were from the couple rounds I suppressed with the mg4?

BTW, 191% is nothing. My last two rounds in Locker (not your server, but a different one), I got 407% and 461%, thanks to the M34 INCENDIARY (and a few good shotgun hits) + the normal jam up @ C where our team couldn't push to B/D.

LOL! Not my fault that's how DICE scores the hits with that specific grenade.

Anyways, if you want to see a f'ed person, take a look at this persons profile.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/aliki_queen/detailedstats/902533218/pc/

And they somehow did this without being Commander for a single minute or throw the M34 INCENDIARY. And they are #1 in the WORLD for accuracy @ 408.05%!! However, the cheat-o-meter pegs them as a total cheat.

Back