Lobo Civera

Status
Not open for further replies.

XtremeVelocity

Sup guys, requesting an unban from Soulzz, got pretty blitzed one night and for some lame a@@ reason i begged Soulzz to ban me, don't remember what i was ranting about, but i think it had something to do with an overall picture that only i can see when i get that plastered, well i've mellowed out quit a bit realizing that taking it out on others without really understanding relevant issues poses more of a problem for me than it does for others simply cuz i can't express my what i see in words. So I think I owe you an apology Soulzz,
I remember at least that you are here to help people in any way you can.

weren't you the guy accusing me of cheating one time? And there was another incident when we were doing a scrim meat and yourself you were getting too pissed. I wouldn't want that in the servers.

yea i thought you were, but now i know that there is a firing solution in the doragon that is just too narrow, that takes a good memory to utilize, i'm a ground pounder ( I kill targets on the ground) I hate seeing 10 shots pass thru only to see 1 hit it's target.

The last part of that sentence didn't make any sense, no offence.
Everytime i see you, you are in the air not on the ground...i think so that doesn't make you a ground pounder.
In any case, soulzz call for unbanning you since he had problem with you.

You acted extremely weird and scary at times on some occasions. I don't know where you were drunk or something else, but it wasn't cool. Unless your telling me that you've changed your attitude, ban stays.

it's cool, but if you can explain to me what extremely weird and scary at times on some occsions really means, you would be helping me, the ban can stay, i'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. My frusteration remains and my attitude has mellowed, but for me, being drunk is the only alternative, i can't live with that other shit, it makes no sense to me.

For example, you would sometimes mumble some chants I guess. I couldn't tell whether you were mumbling or talking in another language, either way it was creepy. A lot of it I say was creepy and weird because, for one, it was in a gothic tone, and two, it was being muttered like I was saying, you were chanting it.

it's called breathing and relaxing in who you really are, i can't explain it, it just makes sense to me, i've been doing it since i was i child. all this other bullshit is just a war among minds. it still makes no sense, hence the frusteration.

and it is why I can't stop drinking, like I'm going to find people who understand this shit, fuck i am so frusterated.

I'm going to go out on a limb for you Lobo, I've never seen you be a problem in our servers. Unfortunately I think your ban was more a result of people's perceptions of you based on your brief appearance on our Ventrilo. I don't know about any hackusations you've thrown around in the past, but I do hope that you realize that our pilots are clean and are legitimately good.

I'd like to remove this ban and hope we can put any problems behind us.

thx ctfalcon, but the perception on ventrilo was a harsh reaction to words that, uh words, well if you ever get the feeling that we are so much more than a condition thats trying to be passed in congress, huh, no f'n way

this isnt about xfast, this is about my creepiness, my morbid fascination with reality
, my sense of whats really going on, hence my frusteration

sorry, but all of you will eventually go thru this, you r problem will be that you were born to late and you can't listen to your Mom & Dad

so if you're really ready to help us, maybe you should stop and listen, slow down, there are so many of us who can help you, so many of us who can listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back