LKM818 Server

AccountDiablo

I hope I'm not doing anything out of context here. I've bought a server, LKM818. I truly enjoy playing with TGB guys. I am involved with a 30 person lan group up in WA and as a group they wanted a server for BC2. I have been endorsing this group across my group and all servers I play on.

Is having another server any violation of any terms with this group?

if your an applicant you should cancel your application if your already in a clan. we dont usually allow people that are in multiple clans to join ours. usually they just want admin rights, it may be different in your case. but also you cant be completely dedicated to TBG if your in multiple clans. i hope that answers your question.

I assume that you are only registered on the site and not an applicant to become a TBG member? Being registered on the site doesn't make you a member, there is an application process. While we do appreciate having people who frequent our servers, we don't get jealous if they also play elsewhere. Well, maybe just a little...

I am a member of the site. I am not a member of any clan at the moment. This is simple a bunch of guys having a server to play on. I want no admin rights anywhere. Hell I don't even want them on my own server lol. This server is simply just for the group and random people to play when they have time.

Back