List your gpu

Currently MSI GTX 570 Twin Frozr 3 which stock I'd 770mhz core over the stock And I've pushed that to 950. Just about handles its business like a 580. However the memory is an issue at only 1.25gb

In my future is a GTX 770 probably going to spring for the 4GB since its likely to be my last upgrade for years.

EVGA 780 Classified (prob gonna order a 2nd to SLI)
& GTX 480 as physx card

GTX 670 2GB. Nothing special. It's enough for what I currently do.

Lots of nvidias....shit I would go for the gtx 770 4gb but too pricey for me to invest and honestly don't care about multiple monitors or anything strenuous. So...... I'm going for the evga 2GB superclocked with acx cooling.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk now Free

Exactly what I am looking at.

Exactly what I am looking at.

Yup, I love it. Works flawlessly for everything. Ran BF3 ultra fine, though frames would occaisionally drop below 100. That was before my overclock though. Haven't gone back to compare since.

Damn you Sid. I thought for sure I was going to win this..

Gigabyte 5850 OC Edition

Kubla had a 570 coming to help him hobble a little faster in BF4 but since he isn't getting the game I dunno.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 powered by CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3)

Occasionally drop below 100? Still pretty good and yeah OCing makes even better. The acx cooling allows you to over clock it without running the card really hot.

Occasionally drop below 100? Still pretty good and yeah OCing makes even better. The acx cooling allows you to over clock it without running the card really hot.

Yup, I keep the fan speed at 60% (don't use the auto crap) and I never get above 50c temperature. YMMV depending on case cooling, etc.

Shit I may go for the 280x. The price is fucking crazy and is on par with the 770 gtx.....grrrr

Shit I may go for the 280x. The price is fucking crazy and is on par with the 770 gtx.....grrrr

I was going to recommend that or the 7970 Ghz Edition 3GB that it is based upon (though they have yet to drop in price....). I am almost tempted. But you probably have less hesitation with AMD. The moment you fill vram is the moment performance starts taking a serious hit. Long term a 3GB R9 280X is probably your best bet especially at that price.

Honestly fuck im confused lol. Well I am a broke ass so 300 bucks for next years mid range performer hell lol.

I want the 770 but Yea price is almost 100 dollars difference for me.

Probably more future proof too

Back