Left 4 Dead Nights

HeatSurge

Let's make a thread for L4D campaigns or if someone wants to play sometime.

How about a game tomorrow - run through Campaign 2 (Death Toll) on Advanced.

Tuesday (tomorrow) 10pm gmt-7 (mountain), which is 9pm gmt-8 CA and 12am gmt-6 NY?

BTW: I think this forum should be renamed "Source games" not just CS:S.

Tuesday works for me.

I changed the forum name btw :).

I am down for Tuesday, count me in. I have an early morning tomorrow so I am not sure about tonight, peace.

Oh wow Fast I think you're going to make me blush... 009 070

Ya I have a paper to write and wake-up early tomorrow so I'm not playing tonight either...

Thanks for the forum rename ;-)

See ya tomorrow evening-ish.

And NY should be GMT-5 not GMT-6 above... oh well.

I dont really want to spend 50 bucks on this... spending that much money on a scary game. I can't do it.

Once you play it you will see how much fun it is :).

You don't have to spend $50 for it - it's $40 on amazon right now... and it could be found even cheaper on ebay - just talk to people about sending you the key without the box for an even lower price - you only need the key to activate/download on steam anyway... but make sure you're buying an unused key, preferably from someone with high feedback. UK keys should work too and the exchange rate is really good right now ;-)

Ill be there tonight SHOOT SOME ZOMBIES biches, Im rick james

ill load blood harvest on the server. i finished that campaign with Lex but i went idle once and it didnt count for the achievement. i talked to soulz on the phone today and he said he's in.

I just beat the airport ("Dead Air") on advanced with 3 pretty good players (we had scores within 100 of each other as far as kills at the end of the campaign).

3 of us survived, and the not-so-good guy died right in front of the airplane, because he didn't know where to go lmao... but by the end all of us were at green health I think... one was at yellow.

I can let you know how we did it if you want...

But I very very much doubt it will work with bots, so if we're going to try to do it on advanced we need 4 people.

I'm pretty sure the same tactic could well work for expert btw, but expert is just unpleasant - the frustration...

Lets play some Left 4 Dead tomorrow around 11:30 EST.

I hope that's PM in which case I might make it if I'm not out... if it's AM forget about it...

Back