Leaked Hi-Res Video on BFV's 'Rotterdam Map'

Looks good but cartoonish in certain ways. Colors are vibrant as hell and the shadows on the pavement and reflections on the water are impressive. Vehicle (tank) gameplay looks sluggish from my perspective but will get a better perspective when I buy it after the Thanksgiving sale. REMEmBER NO PRE-ORDER until they get their shit together! Looking at You DICE and EA.

As always, thanks for sharing Graphic-J.

Looks like they have already added the ability to skip revive. That was not an option in the Alpha version.

Looks good but cartoonish in certain ways. Colors are vibrant as hell and the shadows on the pavement and reflections on the water are impressive. Vehicle (tank) gameplay looks sluggish from my perspective but will get a better perspective when I buy it after the Thanksgiving sale. REMEmBER NO PRE-ORDER until they get their shit together! Looking at You DICE and EA.

As always, thanks for sharing Graphic-J.

I agree. Cartoonish !! Glitchy as hell ( but still in early stages ).. looks likes re-skinned BF1. Doesn't really have that WW2 era look and feel to me.

I really had high hopes for this game. They are slipping away slowly.

I found very few glitches playing Alpha. I have been extremely impressed with the game so far. I was not nearly this happy during BF1 beta.

Def not just a bf1 reskin. I personally was not a fan of the way weapons worked in bf1. Even just from the alpha every gun has actual recoil, so every gun can actually land a shot at distance. Now how effective that shot is, is a different story. Overall I'd say the look/feel from alpha 1 made me excited. Planes were useless against ground targets unless you had a squad that coordinated with each other(how it should be), but I was still able to take out tanks. And tanks were slower yea. But honestly your shouldn't just be able to roll balls deep into a cap point and decimate every single fucking thing around you if there's no assault to take it out. The vehicles were def going back to bf 2/2142 were they require skill, instead of shooting dorritos sitting on the ground.

Overall, I'm pretty hyped. People are worried about pre-orders and them doing what they did with swbf2 for post launch content. I highly doubt that will happen. Swbf2 had to have it's monetization model scrapped for the first 6 months of it's release, and then the cosmetics they added to the game were shit bc they were trying to play catch up. Bfv already has it's model in place for cosmetics. And while that topic is polarizing, EA/Dice are doing what they are doing to get more people to buy cosmetics, thereby making more money, without loot boxes or premium.

As expected, they still don't have details on their server program. This is why I'm not a fan, because they flash all this content without substance. Another wait and see.

Def not just a bf1 reskin. I personally was not a fan of the way weapons worked in bf1. Even just from the alpha every gun has actual recoil, so every gun can actually land a shot at distance. Now how effective that shot is, is a different story. Overall I'd say the look/feel from alpha 1 made me excited. Planes were useless against ground targets unless you had a squad that coordinated with each other(how it should be), but I was still able to take out tanks. And tanks were slower yea. But honestly your shouldn't just be able to roll balls deep into a cap point and decimate every single fucking thing around you if there's no assault to take it out. The vehicles were def going back to bf 2/2142 were they require skill, instead of shooting dorritos sitting on the ground.

Overall, I'm pretty hyped. People are worried about pre-orders and them doing what they did with swbf2 for post launch content. I highly doubt that will happen. Swbf2 had to have it's monetization model scrapped for the first 6 months of it's release, and then the cosmetics they added to the game were shit bc they were trying to play catch up. Bfv already has it's model in place for cosmetics. And while that topic is polarizing, EA/Dice are doing what they are doing to get more people to buy cosmetics, thereby making more money, without loot boxes or premium.

I watched alot of pre-release video's, played the alpha, and there are fairly large chunks of BF1 maps reskinned. Same layout,,same actual parts...train tracks with trolly cars, troop/supply tracks, building placement, town squares, rally points etc etc... None the less, I'll play it :)

Back