Kicked repeatedly can't figure out why

Rommly

Hey all, has anyone had the issue of being repeatedly kicked by an admin? I never communicate beyond game-related information and don't swear but still get kicked over and over. Any information would be much appreciated.

5I5O

Admin
Admin
Donator
at the time of the kicking.. is it a full server? if it is then it might be a VIP joining the server and is kicking someone that isnt a VIP

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
definitely not our message, a default message coded in the game. Our kicks would be more specific than that.

Try connecting with Battlelog web instead of the in game server browser. I dont get kick like those.

Could be making room for reserve slot, losing temporary connection to the server or first time joining the server <--- usually happens to me when I don't use Battlelog web.

Also make sure you arent using a VPN when connecting to our servers

Rommly

I never use a VPN whilst on these servers; let's face it, TBG has the best servers out for the game in West right now. That's why I wanted to ensure I wasn't angering any admins. I will try using the battlelog from now on. When you guys boot for reserve slots is it random or do you usually go with most recently joined? I ask only because this seems to be more prevalent when I have joined the server recently. Thank you all TBG, you keep this masterpiece alive.