Kicked "get some skill fly pac"

Remington.Rex

Is there a rule for switching sides on your guys server? I was on EU started when the titan was at 1/3 health. The round ended i switched back to EU, get in a dog fight with sombody in which he shoots me down, then i get the kick message "get some skill fly PAC". What is going on guys? Thats twice this week that ive been kicked for no reason at all. I fly pac when im on pac, and eu when im on eu. I just played 3 rounds on another server on pac all 3 of them. It crashes and i decide I want to play some Tampa so i go to my favorite server and get on EU for a change, and this happends?

Rem

I as well as everyone here remembers seeing you clearly in the past switching sides to get the TALON and us not doing anything about it. And I hate those that only fly EU or disconnect from server after that so they wont fly pac or switch sides again. No better feeling but to shoot them down and ruin their "stats".

But I wasn't there today so I cant judge on todays event, lets wait for the admin to respond.

I have switch to EU many many times. I did not know that there was a problem with that. I have switched to EU to be on that same team as you fast, so i didnt get my ass shot down evey 3 min. Its not always about the gunship, sometimes its who your flying against, and maybe if its the right person and you like to shoot them down you switch sides so you can do so 002. I appologize for switching sides, and once again did not know that there where fellas in there that did not want me to do so.

if u wanna fly eu all the time go find a server that doenst switch sides. but if u play in our server dont switch sides its fucking retardly lame i hate flying pac but i do it anyways.. its part of the game. deal with lame as pac gunship we all have to practice thats how we get better.
if u want to switch sides to play with your friends im cool with that. if u wanna switch sides to kill someone... i guess......
but if the game and u switch to pac, and then u automatically switch to eu..... kinda lame. imo

anything other admins have a problem with this?

stay on the side the server assigns. if you get kicked for switching to play with a friend, let an admin know. that way, when you rejoin we dont kick you agian.

stay on the assigned side. there is no way you were stuck on pac 3 or 4 times in a row. if you were, you should have been in a squad to keep from getting auto swapped half way through.

Dude, PAC gship can kick ass...sometimes...and it is fun to fly it sometimes, but I agree with the rest of the posts, it is frustrating to see one dude flying Eu gship only. It does takes a lil know how and skills to fly it but be a damn man and take it like a man, you know. A lot of people complain about PAC and a few actually can fly it.... So be fair and just go with it...it is a game... you know. By the way Rem, You are regular on our servers, I know this, so be nice and play nice too...pls, all we ask. ...and .....enjoy, like I said it's a game...once you figure out tricks on how to deal with its weaknesses you WILL like this gship more than EU. Just keep flying it..you will see...

No problem here fellas, Im cool with flying either gunship. I can think how it is frustrating, and understand. I will practice with it and get use to it. Thanks for the input, and suggestions. Im going to log in and play some see you guys in game.

Rem

[quote1229055636=roth140]
stay on the side the server assigns. if you get kicked for switching to play with a friend, let an admin know. that way, when you rejoin we dont kick you agian.

stay on the assigned side. there is no way you were stuck on pac 3 or 4 times in a row. if you were, you should have been in a squad to keep from getting auto swapped half way through.
[/quote1229055636]

Just wanted to clarify i was on a different server when i was on pac 3 times in a row.

Back